These 25 Savory Football Appetizers most definitely have me excited for the big night!
I love all to make appetizers like these when our family comes over to watch the game.
A Party Touchdown: How cool is this? Super creative while still being super easy to put together!
Cream Cheese and Toffee Apple Dip Recipe – What a perfect combination of sweet and savory!
This Three-Ingredient Cheeseball – Only Three ingredients & this one is done! Simple & Tasty.
Famous & Delicious Cobb Dip? Such a versatile addition to your appetizer menu!
6. This Salsa is easy to make and is one of our family’s favorites!
7. These Bacon-Wrapped Brats are SO good… trust us!
8. I’m all for great appetizers, but don’t forget some sweet treats (& print out these football cupcake toppers!)
9. Potato Chips coated in chocolate? Don’t mind if I do…
11. Taco Ring– it takes no time at all, looks amazing & tastes even better! Pull apart & eat.
12. This Homemade Chicken Basil Pizza is yummy & simple… even the kids can make it!
13. Have you ever thought on cooking a Taco Pizza? They are so simple (made with biscuits!)
Angry Bird Pizza for the kids is cute, too! Let each child make their own.
15. This Hamburger Dip is simple & it is always a huge hit at parties. Trust us!
16.Do you want something unique? These Jalapeno Peach Shrimp Skewers have got ya covered!
17. This Make-Ahead Pasta Salad can be pulled out of your fridge just in time for the big game.
19. Can’t get enough of meatballs? The sauce for these Toasted Meatball Subs is incredible!
These loaded potato skins are so good & you can customize each one!
22- This layered taco dip is one of the easiest recipes you will ever make! Trust me!
25. These little Pigs in a Blanket (hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls) & topped with spices are great!
26. Here’s one that anyone can make- bite-sized sandwiches! (Love those footballs from party city!)
Check out these football appetizers & snack ideas for more recipes!