This recipe is from Pillsbury and it is one of our favorites!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix or DIY taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2. cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sliced ripe olives, taco sauce or salsa, as desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cook beef. Add taco seasoning and water. Cook for 4 minutes until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add cheese
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap.
- Spoon beef mixture on the half of each triangle closest to center of ring.
- Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool for ten.
- Cut & serve with salsa.