With the holiday season comes many parties and a lot of food. Honestly, the tasty appetizers are always one of my favorite parts of parties. I am loving each of these appetizers and cannot wait to try some of them out this season.
(1) Santa Hat Cupcakes will be the perfect addition to any party.
(2) Homemade bread sticks with sauce are one of my personal favorites.
(3) This dill cucumber dip will be a refreshing one to serve your guests.
(4) These ham and cheese roll ups are the perfect addition to your menu.
(5) Setting out a snack mix is always a win for parties.
(6) Turning a cheese ball into little bite size pieces is brilliant.
(7) Enjoy a tasty Mexican cheese dip with your chips.
(8) Enjoy a delicious pizza dip at your next gathering.
(9) I love the sound of the cheesy party burgers.
(10) You can never go wrong with chips and salsa.
(11) Layer dips are always a favorite- especially this Greek Layered Dip.
(12) Spinach Artichoke Dip is always a favorite- every year.
(13) Mix things up with this unique basil and bean dip.
(14) Taco Pizza Rolls will be a favorite for everyone.
(15) Pimento Mini Cheese Balls will be a hit at your party.
(16) For the seafood lovers, try this Shrimp Scampi dip.
(17) Vegetable Pizza has always been a favorite at our house.
(18) Bacon Chicken Bites will be the appetizer that goes fast at your party!
(19) You cannot forget the classic meatballs for a holiday party.
(20) Enjoy an evening with these delicious Garlic Cheese Bombs.
(21) Turn chicken enchiladas into an appetizer with this recipe.
(22) This dip has become one of my favorites this year.
(23) A party is not complete without a 7 layer Mexican Dip.
(24) This pizza dip will be a favorite of everyone.
(25) Turn your veggies into an work of art.
What is a favorite appetizer you make every Christmas?