Are you looking for Easter Basket Fillers for Easter this year? While we have a great list of unique Easter Basket Stuffers, today’s post is all about DIY Easter gifts!
Are you looking for some DIY Easter Basket ideas that don’t involve running to the store or ordering gifts online?
You can make some amazing gifts at home that your family will love. It’s a great year to be intentional about what Easter Basket Stuffers our kids are going to receive.
Have fun creating gifts that will put a smile on your child’s face on Easter morning, while giving them activities to keep them entertained for days!
DIY Easter Baskets Fillers… that don’t come from a store.
Remember that the best gifts are actually non-toy gifts! Experiences matter so much more than toys. They create memories and that’s what a child truly needs… time with the people who love them.
Whether you are putting together adult Easter Baskets or if you need Easter Basket Ideas for boys or girls – these ideas will work.
Easter Basket Gift Ideas
- One-On-One Time Printable Cards for 40 days of one-on-one time with YOU!
- A bible with fun markers, pens, and these decorative Bible tabs. They can take notes, doodle, or write reminders as they read.
- A NEW Creation Crate STEM Subscription Box that will come every month!
- A recipe card & the ingredients to make homemade cookies
- A monthly subscription to Kiwi Crate (fun projects that come in the mail). Your kids get to open a new gift every month.
- Printable coloring sheets, crayons, and a crayon holder.
- Homemade Games or printable packs of kid-friendly Scavenger Hunts (you can even print an Easter Scavenger Hunt!)
- Coupon for “Pick What We Eat For Dinner Tonight”
- Homemade Jewelry (or the materials to make it together – even use YOUR old jewelry to make new things)
- DIY craft sets (little bags with all the supplies to make a craft like DIY Playdough or fluffy slime)
- Coupon books for fun activities
- Paper Flowers on Pens (you can use a pom-pom instead of a flower for another fun idea)
- Coupon for a “No Chores Day”
- The materials needed to dye Easter Eggs together
- Coupon to stay up late one night
- Make your own Easter Candies
- DIY Flashcards for any subject that your child is learning
- A coupon for extra screentime with YOU... play that Xbox game, download that app… just get involved.
- A coupon to rent a movie at home with Amazon Prime.
- Recipe kits – in jars (like for chocolate peppermint cookies)
- Salt Dough Kit: Directions & Ingredients to make homemade salt dough ornaments
- Give them a basket full of things to play Easter Minute-To-Win-It
- Recycled Crayons made into new crayons – Melt crayons to make new crayons in fun shapes using foil.
If you have time to make gifts, check out these DIY Easter Basket Fillers!
I found some of the most adorable homemade kid gifts and put them in one place for you!
There are ideas for kids from slime-filled mason jars that look like bunnies to an adorable bunny basket that holds their pens and pencils. You’ll find homemade dollhouse furniture, dish-towel aprons, hot-glue projects, fresh flowers with a gift idea, and even a few Easter gifts for adults. I hope that you find some great Easter Basket ideas!