Are you looking for Easter Basket Fillers for Easter this year? What do you do if you can’t get to the store (like during the outbreak) or when you realize that the Amazon orders probably won’t arrive in time for Easter?
With Easter just around the bend and many stores closed, it is getting difficult to fill those Easter Baskets. This makes it a great year to be intentional about what Easter Basket Stuffers our kids are going to get this year.
All these ideas will hopefully put a smile on your child’s face Easter morning, and keep them busy in the days ahead!
DIY Easter Baskets Fillers… that don’t come from a store.
Remember that the best gifts are actually non-toy gifts! Experiences matter so much more than toys. They create memories and that’s what a child truly needs… time with the people who love them. Whether you are putting together adult Easter Baskets or if you need Easter Basket Ideas for boys or girls – these ideas will work.
- One-On-One Time Printable Cards for 40 days of one-on-one time with YOU!
- A NEW Creation Crate STEM Subscription Box that will come every month!
- A recipe card & the ingredients to make homemade cookies
- A monthly subscription to Kiwi Crate (fun projects that come in the mail). Your kids get to open a new gift every month.
- Printable coloring sheets, crayons, and a crayon holder.
- Homemade Games or Scavenger Hunts (you can find so many online!)
- Coupon for “Pick What We Eat For Dinner Tonight”
- Homemade Jewelry (or the materials to make it together – even use YOUR old jewelry to make new things)
- DIY craft sets (little bags with all the supplies to make a craft like DIY Playdough or fluffy slime)
- Coupon books for fun activities
- Paper Flowers on Pens (you can use a pom pom instead of a flower for another fun idea)
- Coupon for a “No Chores Day”
- The materials needed to dye Easter Eggs together
- Coupon to stay up late one night
- Make your own Easter Candies
- DIY Flashcards for any subject that your child is learning
- Coupon book for screentime with YOU… play that Xbox game, download that app… just get involved.
- A coupon to rent a movie at home with Amazon Prime.
- Recipe kits – in jars (like for chocolate peppermint cookies)
- Salt Dough Kit: Directions & Ingredients to make homemade salt dough ornaments
- Give them a basket full of things to play Easter Minute-To-Win-It
- Recycled Crayons made into new crayons – Melt crayons to make new crayons in fun shapes using foil.
If you have time to make gifts, check out these DIY Easter Basket Fillers!
I found some of the most adorable homemade kid gifts and put them in one place for you! There are ideas for kids from slime-filled mason jars that look like bunnies to an adorable bunny basket that holds their pens and pencils. You’ll find homemade dollhouse furniture, dish-towel aprons, hot-glue projects, fresh flowers with a gift idea, and even a few Easter gifts for adults. I hope that you find some great Easter Basket ideas!
Don’t forget to check out these Easter Posts: