This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Wondering what to put inside an Easter Basket? We are sharing 50+ Easter Basket Stuffers for kids! Easter Basket gifts are fun and help your family celebrate the season, no matter what the gift may be. Easter Basket Fillers are another way to celebrate the holiday & enjoy the season.
We’ve found our favorite Easter basket ideas for kids and we’ve made a list, in no particular order. These kids’ Easter gifts are great for kids of all ages, with Easter basket ideas for toddlers (such a fun age!) up through the teenage years (trust me… teens still love to get Easter Baskets!)
This blog participates in various affiliate programs from affiliate marketing programs & we’ve included their products today to make them easy to find by having links to retailer sites. While these aren’t just editorially chosen gift ideas or editorially chosen products purchased for today’s list, they are still some of my favorites. 😉
Lent is almost over, and Easter Sunday is just around the bend, so it’s a great time to get creative and think of some Easter gift ideas for kids. I have made a list of MORE THAN 50 Easter Basket Stuffers that your kids will love. I’m sure you can find a few Easter gifts kids will use over & over and over again. We’ve added our favorites to the list, too.
Our kids look forward to finding their Easter baskets every year. These Easter Basket Fillers are fun, and most are easy to find online or in the store.
Where Can I Hide The Easter Basket?
- in the microwave
- behind a chair
- under a bed
- under our Mud-Room Bench.
- Behind a curtain
- On the porch
- Behind a couch pillow
- the coat closet
- inside the oven
- hidden in a kitchen cabinet
- under blankets in a basket used to store blankets.
The kids have a blast looking for their baskets, just as my brother and I did when we were little! We have four children, and Easter is so much fun for them!
Speaking of hiding & seeking, this Easter scavenger hunt is so much fun, and it reminds us of the reason for our celebrations. Each card shares a different bible verse and items to look for to reinforce the scriptures.
What do we give the kids for Easter?
When our kids were younger, the Easter Bunny gave them one more significant Easter present and filled their basket (or whatever you use as a basket) with other fun things (gifts, stuffed animals, etc…) I especially love it when the kids get personalized Easter gifts.
Now that they are older, the ‘Easter Bunny’ still comes to deliver their baskets & eggs, but the gifts have changed a bit… and the kids know that INSIDE of the basket is where the fun happens!
🐰Easter Basket Ideas for Kids🐰
When I was little, I loved searching for my basket. I also loved it when my “basket” wasn’t actually a “basket.” 🙂 Many kids loved to have a bunny basket (in the shape of a bunny) when they were younger, too. Our kids are using the same Easter baskets this year that they’ve used in the past, but some years I get creative and think outside of the basket by using things like laundry baskets, luggage, backpacks, or totes.
We also search for Easter Eggs filled with things like money, stickers, or gifts. Our Easter Bunny doesn’t put the eggs in the basket; he fills their baskets with fun surprises and hides the eggs around the house and in the backyard.
They search for the Easter Eggs after they have eaten breakfast.
🐰Here are a few ideas for Stuffers for the Easter Basket🐰
Many of these ideas for kids’ gifts are products purchased online (some with free shipping), so you can pass along your favorites to the Easter Bunny. Some of these can also be stuffed into eggs for an Easter Egg Hunt!
Easter Basket Stuffers for Kids 🐇
- Printable Cards for 40 days of one-on-one time with YOU!
Here’s an example of a few… (they are the perfect way to bond with your kids!) These are my favorite Easter basket stuffers for kids (young and old).
- BIBLE – GRAPHIC NOVEL VERSION: Our Kids love The Action Bible (a graphic novel of Bible stories. With more than 230 fast-paced narratives in chronological order, making it easy to follow the Bible’s historical flow and building up to the thrilling climax of God’s redemptive story.
3. REUSABLE WATER BALLOONS – Soppycid Patent Magnetic Reusable Water Balloons. These refillable (non-leaking) self-sealing water balloons make a great water game (water toy) that kids of all ages will enjoy! These balloons refill in one second and can be reused more than 1000 times! No more scattered balloon pieces after a water balloon fight! These would make a GREAT beach toy! TAKE 15% OFF WITH THE CODE SOPPYCID77
4. GEL BLASTER – Gel blasters are similar to paintball guns but with water beads. However, instead of using regular paintballs, these next-generation toy guns use water-based gel balls or beads, which are eco-friendly, biodegradable, and non-staining. These gel balls burst upon impact. We like setting up targets and seeing who can hit them most often… or seeing if who can knock things off (water bottles, etc) of our retaining wall in the backyard. (Note -They do sting a bit if they hit the skin.) Gel Blasters are a mess-free, non-toxic, eco-friendly way to keep kids active.
FLEURI BEAUTY – CLEAR GEL CLEANSE – This Clear Gel Cleanse removes dirt without excessive irritation to the skin by focusing on the base water. With teenagers in our house, it’s important to find cleansers that are gentle, soothing, and refreshing while also working well. Fleuri’s Clear Gel Cleanse is also a makeup remover. It contains natural plant extracts that replenish the skin while removing dirt, resulting in clean, plump, and soft skin
KIDS CRAFTS – Create crafts with a purpose! There are so many to choose from on this website (see the image below for just a few ideas.). Kids Crafts™ is the only brand that’s designed to uplift and inspire girls to be whoever they want to be! Their unique craft kits for girls not only empower the ambitious young women in your life, but each purchase also impacts girls around the world (and they donate a portion of our proceeds to non-profit organizations working to empower girls across the globe.)
PS- check out the different categories on this website, like LeadHER, InnovateHER, CreateHER, School Essentials, and Teen-Approved Gift Ideas.
Socks – If you have active kids, you’re going to love BOMBAS Socks. They stay in place, hold up, and have a 100% Happiness Guarantee policy. The best part is that for every pair you purchase, they donate a pair to help the homeless community.
Pair Eyewear Frames – If you have glasses from Pair Eyewear, getting new Top Frames is a fun and easy gift idea! We love these glasses (they are affordable and so much fun!). You can even get the sunglasses top frame for your prescription glasses. It’s a win-win!
- KiwiCo’s 5 Easter Projects in 1 Crate – If you love educational, non-toy gifts that keep kids busy, this is it!
- Sunglasses – You can get this giant 12-pack for cheap and just have kept the extras on hand!
- Gift cards (A $5 gift card to get ice cream with you is a great gift!)
- Window Glitter Paint Art Kit – this kit Makes 26 Projects
- Beach toys make great Easter Basket Stuffers (The bucket can even be the basket!)
- Leg Warmers (get them free with Promo Code YMF5.)
- Gum that looks like Easter eggs– our kids love gum much more than candy!
- Egg Shaped or Easter themed Stickers or a build-your-own sticker book
- Plastic tools (hammer, screwdrivers, activity blocks, gardening tools)
- Poster for their bedroom (check out the different color & style options here)
- Plastic Princess hair-styling kit
- Little People (we love this Princess set and this SuperHero set) This is a great Easter gift idea for a toddler!
- Easter activity books for kids, including this Easter Hidden Pictures book by Highlights Magazine.
Oh- and Check out this Teen Easter Activity Book for kids over 13
- FlashCards – Here are Books of the Bible Flashcards
- God Gave Us Easter (personalized book)
- Resurrection Eggs – I love these!
- Mini baby dolls (small enough to fit in a basket!)
- Matchbox cars or any little cars
- Socks – fun Easter Bunny sock slippers are always a hit!
- I love you Honey Bunny book & bunny
- GIANT lollipops! (the kind that they used in Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory)
- Gloves (12 pairs for $15 – love this for as often as we lose gloves!)
- Awesome Chalk-Marker liquid pens!
🖍️🖍️ Use this tutorial to make a cross on your window with washable window pens🖍️🖍️
- Legos mini set (less than $5)
- Learning Chopsticks from Marcus & Marcus
- Nail polish – love this set!
- Bath Crayons
- New water bottle (this one is awesome & holds up over time.)
- Flashlights on a rope
- Shark Socks
- Post-it Brand World of Color collections
- Brain Quest Cards
- Jewelry kit
- Fun Board Games (this is our FAVORITE board game. The kids think it’s hilarious)
- Jacks – we love to play Jacks as a family! (Here are other games we like to play as a family)
- Lotions or body wash- I Love J&J and Aveeno!
- Magazine Subscription (HighLights, Hearst digital media’s Food Network Magazine (part of Hearst digital)
- Play Figurines
- No-Spill water bottle
- Adorable flavored Lip Glosses
- Ingredients for Playdough and a note stating that ‘these are the things you need to make playdough with your family.” 🍎🍎Use this tutorial to make DIY APPLE SCENTED PLAY DOUGH 🍎🍎
- Super Bouncy Ball
- Fresh flowers (or even make flower pens or big fake flowers like the pom-pom type of flowers)
- Rain boots – these are adorable and the ratings are great!
- A Sketch Pad
- Wipe clean Learning Book
- Yo-Yo – our kids love using this aluminum yoyo that changes to be responsive or unresponsive.
- Movie tickets for the family
- All-natural kid-shampoo
- Budsies Custom Stuffed Animals – These are SO CUTE. Turn your kids’ art or selfies into stuffed animals.
- Ingredients for Fluffy Slime (so fun!) ☁️☁️Use this tutorial to make DIY FLUFFY NON-STICKY SLIME.☁️☁️
- Glow sticks or Glow in the Dark Easter-Themed light up jewelry
- All Natural Lip Balm
- Bracelet Making Kit – such a fun Easter craft to do together!