Easter Basket Stuffers for Kids
Lent is almost over and Easter is just around the bend so I wanted to share 50 Easter Basket Stuffers that your kids will love. I’m sure you can find a few favorites in the list (or at least I hope so!)
Our kids look forward to finding their Easter Baskets every year. These Easter Basket Fillers are fun and most are easy to find.
Our Easter Bunny hides the baskets: in the stove, behind a chair, under a bed, under our Mud-Room Bench. The kids have a blast looking for their baskets, just as my brother and I did when we were little! We have four children and Easter is so much fun for them!
The Easter Bunny usually gives them one big toy and then fills their basket (or whatever you use as a basket- see ideas here) with other fun things. When I was little, I loved searching for my basket! Here are some cute baskets from Personal Creations.
Or if you want some Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers you could do a little Tool-Tote Toy Caddy like this:
INSIDE of the basket is where the fun happens! Our Easter Bunny doesn’t put the eggs in the basket, he fills their baskets with fun surprises and hides the eggs around the house and in the back yard. They search for those after they have eaten breakfast.
Here are a few ideas for things for the Easter Basket (with my affiliate links to make them easy to find) (just pass along your favorites to the Easter Bunny):
- Leg Warmers (get them free with Promo Code YMF5.)
- Sunglasses – You can get this giant 12 pack for cheap and just have keep the extras on hand!
- A Flip Flop fashion kit to make your own flip flops- (includes two) – this is SO fun!
- Beach toys
- Gum that looks like Easter eggs- our kids love gum so much more than candy!
- Stickers or a build your own sticker book
- Plastic tools (hammer, screwdrivers)
- Plastic Princess hair-styling kit
- Little People (we love this Princess set and this SuperHero set)
- GIANT lollipops! (the kind that they used in Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory)
- Tooth Tunes Toothbrush
- Gloves (12 pairs for $15 – love this for as often as we lose gloves!)
- Flash Cards
- God Gave Us Easter (personalized book)
- Resurrection Eggs – I love these!
- Mini baby dolls (small enough to fit in a basket!)
- Matchbox cars or any little cars
- Socks – fun Easter Bunny sock slippers are always a hit!
- I love you Honey Bunny book & bunny
- Awesome Chalk-Marker liquid pens!
- Legos mini set (less than $5)
- Pocket pal mini-Notebook
- Nail polish – love this set!
- Bath Crayons
- New water bottle (this one is awesome & holds up over time.)
- Flashlights on a rope
- New Games
- Shark Socks
- Post-it Brand World of Color collections
- Brain Quest Cards
- Jewelry kit
- Lotions or body wash- I Love J&J and Aveeno!
- Play Figurines
- Travel mug
- adorable flavored Lip Glosses
- Ingredients for Playdough and a note stating that ‘these are the things that you need to make play dough with your family.”
- A Sketch Pad
- Applesauce Pouches (in lieu of candy)
- Puro Sound BT2200 kids Bluetooth headphone (great for long road trips!)
- Wipe clean Learning Book
- Movie tickets for the family
- All natural kid-shampoo
- Super Bouncy Ball
- Juggle Bubbles
- Kid Jewelry
- Frozen Stationary Set
- Glow sticks
- All Natural Lip Balm
ps- here is the chevron basket that is used in the first image.
MORE POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE: