Wondering what to put inside an Easter Basket? We are sharing 50+ Easter Basket Stuffers for kids! Easter Basket gifts are fun and help your family celebrate the season, no matter what the gift may be. Easter Basket Fillers are another way to celebrate the holiday & enjoy the season.
We’ve found our favorite Easter basket ideas for kids and we’ve made a list, in no particular order. These kids’ Easter gifts are great for kids of all ages, with Easter basket ideas for toddlers (such a fun age!) up through the teenage years (trust me… teens still love to get Easter Baskets!)
Lent is almost over and Easter Sunday is just around the bend so it’s a great time to get creative and think of some Easter gift ideas for kids. I have made a list of MORE THAN 50 Easter Basket Stuffers that your kids will love. I’m sure you can find a few Easter gifts kids will use over & over and over again. We’ve added our favorites on the list, too.
Our kids look forward to finding their Easter baskets every year. These Easter Basket Fillers are fun and most are easy to find online or in the store.
Good Ideas for places to hide the Easter Basket:
- in the microwave
- behind a chair
- under a bed
- under our Mud-Room Bench.
- Behind a curtain
- On the porch
- Behind a couch pillow
- the coat closet
- inside of the oven
- hidden in a kitchen cabinet
- under blankets in a basket used to store blankets.
The kids have a blast looking for their baskets, just as my brother and I did when we were little! We have four children and Easter is so much fun for them!
Speaking of hiding & seeking, this Easter scavenger hunt is so much fun and it reminds us of the reason for our celebrations. Each card shares a different bible verse and items to look for to reinforce the scriptures.
What do we give the kids for Easter?
When our kids were younger, the Easter Bunny gave them one bigger Easter present and then filled their basket (or whatever you use as a basket) with other fun things (gifts, stuffed animals, etc…) I especially love it when the kids get personalized Easter gifts.
Now that they are older, the ‘Easter Bunny’ still comes to deliver their baskets & eggs, but the gifts have changed a bit… and the kids know that INSIDE of the basket is where the fun happens!
Easter Basket Ideas for Kids
When I was little, I loved searching for my basket. I also loved it when my “basket” wasn’t really a “basket”. 🙂 A lot of kids love to have a bunny basket (in the shape of a bunny) when they were younger ,too. Our kids are using the same Easter baskets this year that they’ve used in the past, but some years I get creative and think outside of the basket by using things like laundry baskets, luggage, backpacks, or totes. I also love this little Tool-Tote Toy Caddy like this.
We also search for Easter Eggs filled with things like money, stickers, or gifts. Our Easter Bunny doesn’t put the eggs in the basket, he fills their baskets with fun surprises and hides the eggs around the house and in the back yard.
They search for the eggs after they have eaten breakfast. (This blog participates in various affiliate programs from affiliate marketing programs & we’ve included their products today to make them easy to find by having links to retailer sites.) While these aren’t just editorially chosen gift ideas or editorially chosen products purchased for today’s list, they are still some of my favorites. 😉
Here are a few ideas for Stuffers for the Easter Basket
A lot of these ideas for kids’ gifts are products purchased online (some with free shipping), so you can just pass along your favorites to the Easter Bunny. Some of these can be stuffed into eggs for an Easter Egg Hunt, too!
Easter Basket Stuffers for Kids
- Printable Cards for 40 days of one-on-one time with YOU!
Here’s an example of a few… (they are the perfect way to bond with your kids!) These are my favorite Easter basket stuffers for kids (young and old).
- Leg Warmers (get them free with Promo Code YMF5.)
- KiwiCo’s 5 Easter Projects in 1 Crate – If you love educational, non-toy gifts that keep kids busy, this is it!
🥚🥚Make EGGsperiments here!🥚🥚
- Sunglasses – You can get this giant 12 pack for cheap and just have kept the extras on hand!
- Gift cards (A $5 gift card to get ice cream with you is a great gift!)
- A Flip Flop fashion kit to make your own flip flops- (includes two) – this is SO fun!
- Beach toys make great Easter Basket Stuffers (The bucket can even be the basket!)
- Gum that looks like Easter eggs- our kids love gum so much more than candy!
- Egg Shaped or Easter themed Stickers or a build your own sticker book
- Plastic tools (hammer, screwdrivers, activity blocks, gardening tools)
- Plastic Princess hair-styling kit
- Little People (we love this Princess set and this SuperHero set)
This is a great Easter gift idea for a toddler!
- Easter activity books for kids including this Easter Hidden Pictures book by Highlights Magazine.
Oh- and Check out this Teen Easter Activity Book for kids over 13 at Amazon
- FlashCards – Here are Books of the Bible Flashcards
- God Gave Us Easter (personalized book)
- Resurrection Eggs – I love these!
- Mini baby dolls (small enough to fit in a basket!)
- Matchbox cars or any little cars
- Socks – fun Easter Bunny sock slippers are always a hit!
- I love you Honey Bunny book & bunny
- GIANT lollipops! (the kind that they used in Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory)
- Gloves (12 pairs for $15 – love this for as often as we lose gloves!)
- Awesome Chalk-Marker liquid pens!
🖍️🖍️ Use this tutorial to make a cross on your window with washable window pens🖍️🖍️
- Legos mini set (less than $5)
- Learning Chopsticks from Marcus & Marcus
- Nail polish – love this set!
- Bath Crayons
- New water bottle (this one is awesome & holds up over time.)
- Flashlights on a rope
- Shark Socks
- Post-it Brand World of Color collections
- Brain Quest Cards
- Jewelry kit
- Fun Board Games (this is our FAVORITE board game. The kids think it’s hilarious)
- Jacks – we love to play Jacks as a family!
- Lotions or body wash- I Love J&J and Aveeno!
- Magazine Subscription (HighLights, Hearst digital media’s Food Network Magazine (part of Hearst digital)
- Play Figurines
- No-Spill water bottle
- Adorable flavored Lip Glosses
- Ingredients for Playdough and a note stating that ‘these are the things that you need to make playdough with your family.”
🍎🍎Use this tutorial to make DIY APPLE SCENTED PLAY DOUGH 🍎🍎
- A Sketch Pad
- Wipe clean Learning Book
- Yo-Yo – our kids love using this aluminum yoyo that changes to be responsive or unresponsive.
- Movie tickets for the family
- All-natural kid-shampoo
- Budsies Custom Stuffed Animals – These are SO CUTE. Turn your kids’ art or selfies into stuffed animals
- Super Bouncy Ball
- Fresh flowers (or even make flower pens or big fake flowers like the pom pom type of flowers)
- Rain boots – these are adorable and the ratings are great!
- Ingredients for Fluffy Slime (so fun!)
☁️☁️Use this tutorial to make DIY FLUFFY NON-STICKY SLIME.☁️☁️
- Eric Carle Magnatiles – a combination of two of our favorites: Magnatiles are amazing toys that allow for so much creativity, and Eric Carle, one of our favorite authors!
- Glow sticks or Glow in the Dark Easter-Themed light up jewelry
- All Natural Lip Balm
- Bracelet Making Kit – such a fun Easter craft to do together!