Today we are sharing 50+ Easter Basket Stuffers for kids! Easter Basket gifts are fun and help your family celebrate the season, no matter what the gift may be. Today I’m sharing kids Easter gifts for kids of all ages, with Easter Basket ideas for toddlers (such a fun age!) up through the teenage years (trust me… teens still love to get Easter Baskets!)
Lent is almost over and Easter Sunday is just around the bend so it’s a great time to get creative and think of some Easter gift ideas!
I have made a list of MORE THAN 50 Easter Basket Stuffers that your kids will love. I’m sure you can find a few favorites in the list (or at least I hope so!)
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Our kids look forward to finding their Easter Baskets every year. These Easter Basket Fillers are fun and most are easy to find online or in the store.
Good Ideas for places to hide the Easter Basket:
- Our Easter Bunny hides the baskets:
- in the microwave
- behind a chair
- under a bed
- under our Mud-Room Bench.
- Behind a curtain
- On the porch
- Behind a couch pillow
- In the coat closet
- in the oven
- in a kitchen cabinet
- in our blanket basket
The kids have a blast looking for their baskets, just as my brother and I did when we were little! We have four children and Easter is so much fun for them!
What do we give the kids for Easter?
The Easter Bunny usually gives them one bigger Easter present and then fills their basket (or whatever you use as a basket- see ideas here) with other fun things (gifts, stuffed animals, etc…) I especially love when the kids get personalized Easter gifts.
When I was little, I loved searching for my basket. I also loved when my “basket” wasn’t really a “basket”. 🙂 You could do a little Tool-Tote Toy Caddy like this.
INSIDE of the basket is where the fun happens! Our Easter Bunny doesn’t put the eggs in the basket, he fills their baskets with fun surprises and hides the eggs around the house and in the back yard. They search for those after they have eaten breakfast.
Here are a few ideas for things for the Easter Basket (with my affiliate links to make them easy to find). A lot of these ideas for kids gifts are products purchased online (some with free shipping), so you can just pass along your favorites to the Easter Bunny.
- Leg Warmers (get them free with Promo Code YMF5.)
- Sunglasses – You can get this giant 12 pack for cheap and just have kept the extras on hand!
- Gift cards (A $5 gift card to get ice cream with you is a great gift!)
- A Flip Flop fashion kit to make your own flip flops- (includes two) – this is SO fun!
- Beach toys
- Gum that looks like Easter eggs- our kids love gum so much more than candy!
- Stickers or a build your own sticker book
- Plastic tools (hammer, screwdrivers)
- Plastic Princess hair-styling kit
- Little People (we love this Princess set and this SuperHero set)
This is a great Easter Gift idea for a toddler!
- GIANT lollipops! (the kind that they used in Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory)
- Tooth Tunes Toothbrush
- Gloves (12 pairs for $15 – love this for as often as we lose gloves!)
- Flash Cards
- God Gave Us Easter (personalized book)
- Resurrection Eggs – I love these!
- Mini baby dolls (small enough to fit in a basket!)
- Matchbox cars or any little cars
- Socks – fun Easter Bunny sock slippers are always a hit!
- I love you Honey Bunny book & bunny
- Awesome Chalk-Marker liquid pens!
- Legos mini set (less than $5)
- Learning Chopsticks from Marcus & Marcus
- Nail polish – love this set!
- Bath Crayons
- New water bottle (this one is awesome & holds up over time.)
- Flashlights on a rope
- New Games
- Shark Socks
- Post-it Brand World of Color collections
- Brain Quest Cards
- Jewelry kit
- Lotions or body wash- I Love J&J and Aveeno!
- Play Figurines
- Travel mug
- adorable flavored Lip Glosses
- Ingredients for Playdough and a note stating that ‘these are the things that you need to make play dough with your family.”
- A Sketch Pad
- Applesauce Pouches (in lieu of candy)
- Puro Sound BT2200 kids Bluetooth headphone (great for long road trips!)
- Wipe clean Learning Book
- Movie tickets for the family
- All natural kid-shampoo
- Super Bouncy Ball
- Juggle Bubbles
- Kid Jewelry
- Frozen Stationary Set
- Glow sticks
- All Natural Lip Balm
- HABA Doll Mona
- HABA Doll Lilli Lou
- Educational Insights doll
- LR Gears Gears Gears Moving Monkey
- justBe Charm Bracelet Making Kit – such a fun craft to do together!
- Gelli & Slime Baff (so fun!)
- Budsies Custom Stuffed Animals – These are SO CUTE. Turn your kids’ art or selfies into stuffed animals!
- 1-2-3 Sip! Training Cup – goes from straw cup, to sipper, to open cup all in one plant-based, eco-friendly cup!
- Love Big by Kat Kronenberg – beautiful book about love, friendship, inclusivity, and community
- Hiccup and Toothless PLAYMOBIL– if your kids love the How to Train Your Dragon movies, they’ll LOVE this set which even includes a baby dragon!
- Lottie Dolls – Presented in beautifully designed, brightly coloured boxes (complete with handle for easy transport) these Irish designed dolls need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail which make them an essential addition for any doll collector.
- Antsy Pants Felt Play Food – SO CUTE 🙂
- iTouch Playzoom Kids Smart Watch
PS. here is the chevron basket that is used in the first image. And a few more fun ideas: