I have 10 Young Living Products that I love… and none of them are oils! I do love the oils, too (especially the new kid line) but these are my top 10 favorite NON-OIL products:
1. Lavender Lip Balm – I have several of these and I keep them everywhere. They work so much better than any other chapstick that I have found.
2. Thieves Cleaner. I dilute this with water and it is lasting longer than my normal cleaner and it works fantastic. I will be the first to admit that I didn’t think it would do anything, but I love it. Seriously. It is all natural and cleans great.
3. Diffuser – well, this is kind of like oils, but I just love it nonetheless. I use lemongrass oil in there and its perfect. When the kids have stuffy noses, I’ll swap it out for peppermint. (My husband like the smell of the lavender when it is diffused – its really light & airy).
4. Grapefruit Lip Balm- This is fantastic and you will probably never buy another lip balm (other than the lavender- haha!) ever again!
5. NingXia Red is amazing. This is a great one for our family. My husband, the kids and I have all tried it. I like it because it is a quick way to drink our vitamins! (ps- they also have kid vitamins for sale at Young Living).
6. Thieves Bar Soap – Lets just say that you will probably never want to see another bar of soap… ever again!
7. Thieves (or lavender) hand foaming soap. I keep these in all of our bathrooms. I love how the scent of a foaming soap stays on your hands. Our kids will use it and walk around smelling their hands (and making me smell their hands.. yes, really!) for the next hour!
8. Face Toner. I use the toner to take my makeup off at night. I know that this probably isn’t the BEST way to remove it, but it works so well and smells so good that I just can’t resist! (Its so easy, too! I just dab a cotton ball with the toner and use it on my face. I love it- its refreshing.)
9. Weight Loss Products… Now I have never tried them yet, but I had to throw it in here because I have heard AWESOME things about their weight management line! Its called Slique and its all-nautral (like everything that they sell.) The Slique bars look so good & so does the tea!
10. Stevia Extract & Blue Agave Natural Sweeteners – both of these are perfect for what I am trying to do with our diets right now. Healthy, all natural.
Bonus # 11- My friend, Holly, told me that her husband LOVES the Sleep Essence (the sleep capsules) because they are very gentle and help him get to sleep.
If you are thinking about buying these products or any oils, the below segment will help you to get started:
Questions you might have: HOW DO I GET THESE THINGS?
You need to sign up for Young Living…
Does signing up make me a “distributor”?
No. As my friends at Kids Activities Blog put it – “Think of it as a membership to Sams Club or Cosco.” When you become a member, you now get a discount while others pay the full price. Plus, when you share your referral link with someone, you get credit for what they buy. Easy enough, right?
Do you need to buy every month?
No again. If you want to KEEP your discount (ex: Keep your membership discounts at the club) you will buy $50 worth of products every YEAR (NOT EVERY MONTH). If you skip a year, you can re-join it with a $50 purchase.
If you buy every month, you will probably want to join their rewards program (I am in it). It is called Essential Rewards. You earn more credit back for what you buy, if you find that you are buying a lot. I was spending $100 a month, so I did this (I make back more than I spend because I have shared my referral link with a few friends that love it, too.) My oils are now FREE (because of this referral link stuff) and I have made a little extra… (yay!) Who knew, right?
What on earth do I use the oils for?
You will find more than you can imagine! Between the Facebook Group that you will be given access to (its private) and the reference guide that comes with us. It has SO much info in it. One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group that’s specifically for questions about essential oils!
The reference guide that I’m giving away as part of this promotion is also a HUGE resource. You can look up almost anything in it and see which essential oils and supplements can be helpful.
A few more tips about Young Living…
Young Living was the only company that has their own farms. They use no pesticides or herbicides in the growing of any of their oils. They even use the oils for pest control! They are a full-disclosure company, so anyone can visit their farms anytime and take part in their harvesting, etc… and you can visit their labs anytime.
READ ON TO FIND OUT HOW TO SIGN UP…
Now What? Place your 1st order…
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2249011 (so that I can send you your freebies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here (I have one) and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
Ps- yes, its possible. I made around $150 in my first month (November 2014) and I never tried to ‘sell” it to anyone! I just shared what I am doing with friends- like peppermint oil in a diffuser for our daughter’s stuffy nose and how it worked wonders! I was honestly surprised!
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one where you get all of the freebies!) Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with an even nicer essential oil diffuser!
6. I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know that you signed up through this promotion. Somewhere in the email, be sure to put the promotion code: BOTS (You can just put this in the subject. Just write “New signup with BOTS” This gets you the freebies!
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2249011! Also, if you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up too through this promotion then please tell them to be sure to e-mail, too, so that you can get your credit!
Jacqui Ingle says
What if I had once signed up with YL oils from someone else before? How do I get switched to you as my distributor?
Becky (Your Modern Family) says
If you call young living, they can help you with it. You have to have been inactive for a few months, I think. I would click on the LIVE HELP or call them in the morning. sorry I’m not more help.
Jacqui Ingle says
Ok thank you! 🙂