These adorable Bunny Bottles are perfect for a class, team or just for a playdate. They are great for spring!
When our kids are bored on the weekends or looking for something to do, I pull out an activity like this one. It’s easy and I know that they will love it. They can help me make it, which is important, and they can get some use out of it, which is equally important.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
These Bunny Water Bottles are so cute. Our son is making them for his teachers as a little Easter gift (no surprise there – he makes everything for them!)
Here’s what you need:
- Bunny Ear Printable (Below)
- Bottled Water
- Pom Poms
- Pipe Cleaners
- Print out bunny ear printable (get them here)
- Cut a set of ears out for each water bottle
- Cut pipe cleaners in half.
- Twist two pipe cleaners together in the middle to make bunny whiskers.
- Glue Pom Pom onto twisted pipe cleaner bunny whiskers.
- Glue eyes and nose/whiskers onto the water bottle.
- Tape bunny ears onto the back of the water bottle.
- Trim pipe cleaners with scissors to make even whiskers.
- Serve your bunny water bottles to your bunny guest!
- Enjoy & have a great Easter.