I can’t believe it’s time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day Cards Ideas for kids, but it is, so let’s begin! Have fun finding which of these cute valentines are perfect for your kiddos to give to family and friends. You’ll find everything from non-candy Valentine cards to Valentine Cards for teachers!
Valentines Day Cards for Kids
You can even make DIY Valentine Mail Boxes to hang in of your house and then have everyone in your family delivery their Valentines using the indoor family mailbox.
20 Valentine’s Day Card Ideas for Kids
When it comes to kids Valentine’s cards, you can go super simple and make a heart shape with your child’s handwriting on it, or you can get a little fancier with some of the Valentine’s Day treats attached to the cards. Either way, these DIY Valentines for kids are all super easy & fun!
The kids and I have already picked out our favorite valentines to share with you today:
4. Mini Cereal Box Valentine Cards are super cute & easy to make at home!
Update: The website with these printable Valentines are no longer online. Luckily, they are easy to print yourself!
Directions: Write or type a quote from below onto a piece of paper. Secure it around a mini cereal box with some tape or glue & tie a spoon onto the box. That’s it!
- You have a heart of Gold – Golden Grahams
- I’m not playing Trix. I really like you. – Trix
- You are my Lucky Charm. – Lucky Charms
- I like you Oh so much! – Cheerios (Use this one with all Cheerios versions!)
- You make my heart Swirl – Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- I’m Cuckoo for you. – Cocoa Puffs
Just write something cute on the paper like, “You will have a great day today!” or “You will do great on your spelling test!” or keep it basic with “Happy Valentine’s Day!”
15. I love the idea of these love bugs for kids! On a day when they will receive loads and loads of sweets, why not treat them with something a little different?
“Dear Teacher” Valentine’s Day Card Ideas
If you are looking for Valentine card ideas for school teachers, we’ve got you covered. This next group of cards are perfect for your child’s teacher.
Note: I’m not sure of the source for this image, so I can’t lead you to their website, but
Valentine’s Day Party Ideas:
- Check out this easy Valentine’s Day Pretzel Buttons- an easy Valentine’s Day Snack.
- This Valentine Science Experiment is so much fun! They will literally watch the hearts bubble until they disappear.