20 Valentine’s Day Card Ideas for Kids
I am so excited to share with you these 20 Valentine’s Day Card Ideas for Kids that I know are going to make you say “Awwww!”.
I can’t believe it’s time to start thinking about Valentine’s card ideas for kids, but it is, so let’s begin! Have fun finding one that is perfect for your kiddos! I’ve already picked out my favorites!
1. I love the idea of non-candy Valentine’s Day cards for kids! On a day when they will receive loads and loads of sweets, why not treat them with something a little different?
2. Another great non-candy idea includes Playdoh – which will give them a chance to be creative!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
3. Use pencils to tell your valentine that you think they’re “just write”!
4. Who doesn’t love cereal? These miniature cereal box valentines are so cute and easy to do!
5. Have a “Super Valentine’s Day!” – how cute are these little superhero tootsie roll pops?
6. Gift each child with a small toy dinosaur – letting them know you think they’re “dino-mite”!
8. If the class would KNOT be the same with your child – you should make these bracelets!
9. These mustache valentines are just about the most fun idea… EVER!
10. Kids would love melting crayons to create these unique Valentine’s Day hearts!
11. Kids who love goldfish crackers will enjoy the fact “in the same school” as the child who shares these valentines with them! You can make these with white printer paper and some markers!
12. Ever thought of making homemade Valentine fortune cookies? What a fun treat to include with a special Valentine’s Day card!
13. Check out these lightsaber cards (you can make them right on your computer!)
14. I am in love with this ingenious idea: “I dig you!”
15. Non-Candy Valentines. These bubble valentines are so adorable & easy to make at home!
“Dear Teacher” Valentine’s Day Card Ideas
16. Use Burt’s Bee’s popular products to thank your child’s teacher for “bee-ing” great.
17. Does your child’s teacher love coffee? If so, this is the perfect valentine for them! (Psst…don’t you just love when the free printable is included?)
18. For a little bit of a different twist: This Valentine’s Day, they may also enjoy being told: “Thanks a Latte” for all that they do!
19. How cute is this budget-friendly idea? A ruler and some paper and you have an adorable idea!
20. These Rainbow Loom Bracelet cards are a wonderful gift from your child to your teacher and I think any teacher would appreciate it! (I would have!). Our son LOVES to make crafts, so this would be perfect for him!
How about a semi-homemade approach? Grab some pre-made valentine’s day cards and pair them with these delicious Valentine Pretzel Buttons!
Do you want to do a Valentine Science Experiment? Here’s one that I know they will love!
A few more ideas you might like…
- DIY Valentine’s Day Box
- Valentine’s Cards for Boys
- Try a S’mores Bar.
- Have heart pancakes for breakfast.
- When you don’t want to give Chocolate – try this!
© YourModernFamily.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this article is encouraged and appreciated, copying and/or pasting articles to any social media is strictly prohibited.