20 Valentine’s Day Card Ideas for Kids
I can’t believe it’s time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day Cards for kids, but it is, so let’s begin! Have fun finding which of these cute valentines are perfect for your kiddos to give to family and friends.
You can go super simple and make a heart shape with your child’s handwriting on it, or you can get a little fancier with some of the Valentine’s Day treats attached to the cards. Either way, these are all super easy & fun! I’ve already picked out my favorites!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
4. Who doesn’t love cereal? These miniature cereal box valentines are so cute and easy to do!
15. I love the idea of these love bugs for kids! On a day when they will receive loads and loads of sweets, why not treat them with something a little different?
“Dear Teacher” Valentine’s Day Card Ideas
A few more ideas you might like…
- DIY Valentine’s Day Box
- Valentine’s Cards for Boys
- Try a S’mores Bar.
- Have heart pancakes for breakfast.
- When you don’t want to give Chocolate – try this!