Our kids love to have s’mores (and so do I!) They are fun, easy and everyone has as much fun eating them as they do making them!
This idea is too fun not to share…
Have a SMORES BAR!
I saw this idea on Party City today & I loved it.
Here is how I would make a s’mores bar:
- Bowl of Graham Crackers – broken in half
- Hershey Bars, broken up into pieces
- They have strawberries, cut into slices but I wouldn’t have that on my s’mores… I’m not on for chocolate on fruit.
- Wooden Skewers (I have heard that it is best to soak these in water prior to using them over fire.)
- Large Marshmallows – placed on the skewers. I would only have one marshmallow per skewer, but whatever you prefer. You could hold the skewers in place with a bowl full of marshmallows.
- Optional: You could add some Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup to your table to make delicious S’Mores like this one…
That’s it- have some great red, white or blue napkins and place them together on a table with a fun printable. You can print this one (just save it as an image & then print it)
If you are looking for more food ideas, check out these M&M pretzel buttons that are made with pretzels and M&Ms. You can just change the color of the M&M to fit your party or holiday theme! You can find it here.