Christmas brings out the baking side of all of us… doesn’t it? I love it and so do the kids. These are my favorite Christmas cookies – I’ve made a list of my top 10 easy Christmas cookie recipes make this Christmas.
We like to bake for friends before Christmas, but we also bake on Christmas day… it’s one of our favorite Christmas Day Traditions for families.
EASY CHRISTMAS COOKIE BAKING TIPS:
1- Let your kids help!
This is a great way to teach math and science. Let them scoop, measure and pour. Let them mix and watch as solids turn into liquids and back into solids.
2- Don’t be afraid of a mess.
It’s ok… really! YOU CAN CLEAN UP AFTER YOU BAKE… AND THEY CAN HELP. Just enjoy time with them. While the holidays are fun & full of joy, they do come with messes. Whether you are just baking at home or you are throwing a holiday party, don’t worry about the mess.
3- Let them have fun decorating!
I save a few cookies from each cookie batch for the kids to decorate, in any way that they want.
10 easy Christmas Cookie Recipes
2- Peppermint Chocolate Cookies
Plus- these Chocolate peppermint cookies can also double as a gift!
- Coconut pecan praline no-bake cookie
- White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- . These Christmas Santa Hats are adorable & simple. You could keep them as cupcakes as I did, or you can easily do this on a Sugar Cookie!
- These aren’t cookies, but they are Christmas themed and so much fun! Plus- they are easy!
- SOFTEST chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3-ingredient cake box cookies
All in all, remember that the important part isn’t how the cookies look or how they taste, but instead how much fun you had making them and how much love was put into them.
Have fun with your holiday dessert recipes and your family!