This Easter Worksheet for Preschoolers is so cute! It’s an Easter Math Worksheet that you can use for a quick morning activity or counting activity.
When I was an elementary school teacher, I always looked for fun, seasonal activities because the kids thought they were fun and it helped to get them excited for the season. Easter crafts for Preschoolers and Easter Worksheets for Kindergartners were always on my radar. They make great morning-work activities and they are fun.
These Easter Worksheets are the perfect example. Easter math worksheets teach the kids about math and they let them work on counting and fine motor skills at the same time.
Easter activities for Preschoolers and Kindergartens are usually filled with bunnies, but because this one is just eggs, you can use it well into spring and summer.
You can print this Printable Easter worksheet, as well. I’ll attach a copy below, so you can use it for your classroom.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED:
Materials: (I’ll include affiliate links to Amazon so you can order them if you don’t have them)
- Have your child hold the dauber in their hand like they would a pencil. Beginning with the number one egg, have them use the dauber to place dots over the white circles on each egg as they count.
- This worksheet can be used for number word recognition for older children, as well as counting practice for younger children.
- You can also use the worksheet to help your child identify colors if they still need some practice with those as well. Have them point to and repeat the colors of they eggs as they do the worksheet.
- Once the dauber ink has dried, you can reinforce the lesson of the worksheet by giving your child fruit loops or a colored candy, and having them place one piece in each of the filled in white circles on the eggs.
- They can safely eat the snack when they have finished their counting practice.You can even have them make their own Candy Necklace… (this picture of our boys was from so many years ago… it brings back the realization that time flies, so take pictures & document these moments) 🙂
More Kindergarten Activities you might like:
– 12 pages of Kindergarten and 1st grade math FREE Printables
– printable Kindergarten sight words (& how to use it)
– What you need to know before Kindergarten
–Easter Basket Stuffer Ideas