Thanks to Danze by Gerber for sponsoring this recipe post today. It’s a favorite of ours!
Our kids favorite breakfast meal? Easy –>> These Strawberry Kiwi Yogurt Popsicles! They also work great as a mid-day pick me up or after dinner treat!
We like it for breakfast because they think it’s a treat. We have two kids who would rather skip breakfast, but since I can’t let that happen (school is too long!) I offer them choices that they like, including these popsicles. They are healthy, filling and fun.
I also serve them after dinner a few nights a week… as an after-dinner snack. Our kids love sweet frozen treats. As much as they want a milkshake or bowl of ice cream, I try to help them make better choices. This is so much better and they really like it.
Frozen yogurt pops:
- 2 cups yogurt (Any flavor is fine)
- 1/2 cup strawberries, cut up and washed (more on this below)
- 1/2 cup kiwi, cut up
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- Popsicle molds
Directions: First, you need to wash your strawberries. It helps when you love your kitchen sink! The new faucets that we have been introduced to are great. Danze by Gerber has been creating fun and refreshing experiences each and every day. They have dozens of faucet collections, fixtures, showerheads and accessories that are beautiful and functional. They come in so many finishes to match any kitchen and they are great quality. My favorites are the new Vaughn Collection and Draper Collection. The Vaughn Collection has the more traditional style, while the Draper collection is more of the updated classic style.
Both have the kitchen pull down and are available in a variety of finishes, such as Chrome, Stainless Steel for Kitchen and Chrome and Brushed Nickel. It just makes cooking a little more fun when you have an updated kitchen that you love, like this beautiful kitchen from Danze by Gerber.
Oh! Before I forget… My friend, Hillary, gave me a great tip! She said to cut off the leaves, put them in a strainer and uses the spray faucet over them, with a little vinegar. The vinegar makes the strawberries taste better. So get into your kitchen & wash your berries with vinegar, then rinse them for your recipe.
Combine the yogurt, strawberries, kiwi, and honey in a medium-size mixing bowl. Make sure all of the ingredients are combined together. Before filling your popsicle molds, make sure to taste the yogurt mixture. Some yogurts are more tart than others so you might need to add a little more honey. You can also use sugar if you’d like.
Enjoy your delicious homemade strawberry kiwi yogurt popsicles! —
When you’re done, just wash your popsicle molds out in your sink (I used to put mine in the dishwasher, but it is like the dryer… I tend to lose things in there! haha!)
I hope you like this. Tell your kids that they are having popsicles for breakfast! 😉
This includes affiliateBreakfast Pops
These Strawberry Kiwi Yogurt Popsicles are the perfect breakfast, mid-day pick me up or after dinner treat! Our kids love sweet frozen treats. As much as they want milkshake or bowl of ice cream, this is so much better and they really like it. It’s just not good for the little ones to have too much sugar. So, what do I do instead?Ingredients
- 2 cups yogurt Any flavor is fine
- 1/2 cup strawberries cut up and washed
- 1/2 cup kiwi cut up
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- Popsicle moldsInstructions
- Combine the yogurt, strawberries, kiwi, and honey in a medium-size mixing bowl.Make sure all of the ingredients are combined together. Before filling yourÂ popsicle molds, make sure to taste the yogurt mixture. Some yogurts are more tart than others so you might need to add a little more honey. You can also use sugar if you'd like.
- Fill your popsicle molds with the yogurt mixture and place in the freezer for 8 hours.
- Once your yogurt popsicles are fully frozen, run under warm (not hot) water for 15-seconds.
- Running your popsicle molds under warm water will ensure they come out nice and easy.