Here are some fun recipes to try with your kids:
1. Mix it up with these cute cookie cutter pizzas.
2. Chocolate chip cookies are always a favorite with kids- Every.Time.
3. Set out different salad ingredients and have your kids create their own salad.
4. Making your own fries will be so much fun for kids as you can let them add the seasonings.
5. Incorporate some fine motor practice by making fun snack kabobs.
6. There can be so much variety when making these Pancake Muffins.
7. Make some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins- these can be made regular sized or mini and are so fun.
8. Kids love helping shuck corn and then you can grill it for a delicious side to meal.
9. One of the easiest DIY pizza ideas is to use English Muffins.
10. Add M&Ms to a recipe and kids will instantly be all about it.
11. Hard boiled egg faces are so much fun to make with kids.
12. Involve your kids in making an artful lunch– great way to add in the veggies!
13. All kids seem to love chicken nuggets and will love helping you make them.
14. Dips are a great way to get veggies into your little one’s diet.
15. Make a simple snack using fruit and yogurt.
16. Try making your own granola and then add in some yogurt.
17. Your kids will have so much fun with these French Toast Dippers.
18. Mac N Cheese is a childhood staple and why not try making it with Greek yogurt?!
19. These cinnamon twists will be a great substitute for donuts.
20. Making a simple soup will be so easy for kids as they can help you pour in the ingredients.
21. Kids love dips and will adore this apple dip.
22. For teeny ones, banana toast will be a fun thing to make.
23. Kids will love making these tasty zucchini rounds.
24. Make your own pretzels with kids.
25. These lasagna roll ups are so fun for kids to make.