I loved this candy cane shot glass recipe because they are fun to use for any party! Fill them with candy cane milk (like we did) or with m&ms or really anything! They are fun and they will be a huge hit & go along with any of your Christmas cookies
Candy Cane Shot Glass with Candy Cane Milk:
Candy Cane Shot Glass Ingredients:
Candy Cane Shot Glass Instructions:
2. Break candy canes into small pieces by hand. Stuff candy cane pieces upright into each shot mold. Fit them in as tightly as possible in order to eliminate any chance of holes. Place smaller pieces on top (they will melt down).
3. Heat candy cane shot molds in the oven for approximately 10 minutes, or until they just begin to bubble. Remove immediately. Using a butter knife, push any stray candy cane melt back into molds. Place in freezer for 1 hour.
4. Remove each candy cane glass from silicone mold by gently pushing them inside out and twisting.
Candy Cane Rim Garnish Ingredients:
• 4 Candy Canes (crushed)
1. Break candy canes into small pieces. Place a towel over candy cane pieces. Using a rolling pin, crush candy cane until it is super fine.
2. Coat the rim of each candy cane shot glass with very little water. Dip each rim into crushed candy cane immediately. Sit upright and let dry. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Candy Cane Milk Ingredients:
• 4 Candy Canes
• 1½ cup Half & Half
Candy Cane Milk Instructions
If you are looking for a family-friendly option, this candy cane milk is perfect!
1. Combine water and sugar in a small stovetop pot and heat on low. Stir continuously for 10 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved, creating simple syrup.
heat on low and stir for 8 minutes or until candy canes are dissolved.
3. Slowly stir in half & half. Remove from heat. Transfer candy cane milk mixture into a small bowl. Cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Pour candy cane milk into candy cane shot glasses, garnish with a candy cane and serve.