These Candy Cane glasses with Peppermint milk are always the hit of any Christmas party!
I loved this candy cane shot glass recipe because they are fun to use for any party! Fill them with candy cane milk (like we did) or with m&ms or really anything!
They are fun and they will be a huge hit & go along with these Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Cookies.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Candy Cane Shot Glass with Peppermint Milk:
These little candy cane glasses are so easy to make (you’ll be shocked) and they are cute. You can fill them with milk, eggnog, or even fill them with candy pieces.
The truth is… they look so cute you won’t want to eat them (but they taste so good that you will!)
With so many cookie exchanges on the calendar this month, it’s the perfect little appetizer to take. It’s adorable and everyone will ask how on earth you made them.
Today’s recipe will make around 8 glasses and takes around 2-3 hours total, but it’s worth it!
How do you make Candy Cane Shot Glasses?
It’s more simple than you’d think! A few candy canes, a cute mold, and patience are all that it takes to make these. They’ll be the talk of the town… or at least the party!
Candy Cane Glass Ingredients:
• 24 Candy Canes
Candy Cane Shot Glass Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- While it preheats, break the candy canes into tiny pieces.
- Stuff candy cane pieces upright into each shot mold.
- Fit them in as tightly as possible in order to eliminate any chance of holes.
- Place smaller pieces on top (they will melt down).
- Heat candy cane shot molds in the oven for approximately 10 minutes, or until they just begin to bubble.
- Remove immediately.
- Using a butter knife, push any stray candy cane melt back into molds.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove each candy cane glass from silicone mold by gently pushing them inside out and twisting.
Candy Cane Rim Garnish Ingredients:
• 4 Candy Canes (crushed) – That’s it!
Candy Cane Rim Garnish Instructions
- Break candy canes into small pieces.
- Place a towel over candy cane pieces.
- Using a rolling pin, crush candy cane until it is super fine.
- Coat the rim of each candy cane shot glass with very little water.
- Dip each rim into crushed candy cane immediately.
- Sit upright and let dry.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
These candy cane shot glasses go very well with Peppermint Milk. If you are looking for a family-friendly option, this candy cane milk is perfect! You can make this yourself using the recipe below…
Peppermint Milk Ingredients:
• 4 Candy Canes
• 1½ cup Half & Half
Peppermint Milk Instructions
- Combine water and sugar in a small stovetop pot and heat on low.
- Stir continuously for 10 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved, creating a simple syrup.
- Break candy canes into small pieces and add to simple syrup.
- Continue to heat on low and stir for 8 minutes or until candy canes are dissolved.
- Slowly stir in half & half.
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer candy cane milk mixture into a small bowl.
- Cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
When your milk is done, you are ready to pour, serve & drink!
Pour the peppermint milk into the cooled candy cane shot glasses, garnish with a miniature candy cane and serve.
These are so adorable! Perfect for any Christmas Party!