This is my favorite time of year, so I had to share these 25 Activities for Christmas Morning … yay! School is out and we have a lot of time to do fun family activities! We usually pick out a handful of fun Christmas activities to enjoy as a family and it makes every year special. Start your own list by using some of these great ideas for Christmas activities.
(1) Use last year’s Christmas cards to make puzzles for your children.
(2) Make a wreath using torn paper.
(3) Decorate cookies together as a family.
(4) Draw Christmas pictures for a neighbor and drop them off with some cookies.
(5) Print off some Christmas printables to have on hand for the kids.
(6) Use a simple nativity set to share the Christmas story.
(7) Tell the Christmas story using ornaments.
(8) Recycle your toilet paper roll to make a reindeer.
(9) Make your own salt dough ornaments to decorate the tree with.
(10) Use a ready to build craft for a fuss-free activity.
(11) Put together a bucket list for the month of December.
(12) Make some Christmas play dough to use for the month.
(13) Use felt to make a Christmas tree.
(14) Popsicle sticks and buttons can create a fun ornament.
(15) Start a list of ways to show love to those around you this Christmas.
(16) Getting a lot of bubble wrap in packages? Use it for a craft.
(17) Take time to slow down and enjoy the moments.
(18) Give your kids a fun “Christmas Tradition” of things (the things they probably need anyway, but now they are more fun!): new pajamas, new slippers, a new hairbrush, a new Toothbrush (we love these FireFly Toothbrushes that have the little light-up timers on them!). Ps- they are running a sweepstakes right now, too.
(19) A jingle bell box will keep the little ones focused.
(20) Make a paper plate Christmas tree.
(21) Put together a night before Christmas box.
(22) Go on a candy cane hunt.
(23) Create a felt nativity scene together.
(24) Decorate gingerbread men together.
(25) Work together to create a memorable handprint plate for a gift for the grandparents.
What will you add to your list of Activities for Christmas Morning this year?