This is my favorite time of year, so I had to share these 25 Activities for Christmas Morning … yay! School is out and we have a lot of time to do fun family activities! We usually pick out a handful of fun Christmas activities to enjoy as a family and it makes every year special. Start your own list by using some of these great ideas for Christmas activities.
(1) Use last year’s Christmas cards to make puzzles for your children.
(2) Make a wreath using torn paper.
(3) Decorate cookies together as a family.
(4) Watch an old Christmas movie (It’s a Wonderful Life & White Christmas are my favorites… the kids like them, too.)
(5) Print off some Christmas Coloring Sheets to have on hand for the kids.
(6) Use a simple nativity set to share the Christmas story.
(7) Use Noodles to make ornaments.
(8) Recycle your toilet paper roll to make a reindeer.
(9) Make your own salt dough ornaments to decorate the tree with.
(10) Use a ready to build craft for a fuss-free activity.
(11) Put together a bucket list for the month of December.
(12) Make some Christmas play dough to use for the month.
(13) Use felt to make a Christmas tree.
(14) Make Character Ornaments can create a fun ornament.
(16) Getting a lot of bubble wrap in packages? Use it for a craft.
(17) Take time to slow down and enjoy the moments.
(18) Give your kids a fun “Christmas Tradition” of things (the things they probably need anyway, but now they are more fun!): new pajamas, new slippers, a new hairbrush, a new Toothbrush (we love these FireFly Toothbrushes that have the little light-up timers on them!).
(19) A Simple Construction Paper wreath will keep the little ones busy.
(20) Make a paper plate Christmas tree.
(21) Put together a night before Christmas box.
(22) Go on a candy cane hunt.
(23) Create a felt nativity scene together.
(24) Decorate gingerbread men together.
(25) Work together to create a memorable handprint plate for a gift for the grandparents.
What will you add to your list of Activities for Christmas Morning this year?