This is my favorite time of year, so I had to share these 25 Activities for Christmas Morning … yay!
We usually pick out a handful of fun Christmas activities to enjoy as a family and it makes every year special. Start your own list by using some of these great ideas for Christmas activities.
Before you begin – you’re welcome to download these free Letters to (and from) Santa.
(1) Use last year’s Christmas cards to make puzzles for your children.
(2) Make a wreath using torn paper.
(3) Decorate cookies together as a family.
(4) Watch an old Christmas movie (It’s a Wonderful Life & White Christmas are my favorites… the kids like them, too.)
(5) Print off some Christmas Coloring Sheets to have on hand for the kids.
(6) Use a simple nativity set to share the Christmas story.
(7) Use Noodles to make ornaments.
(8) Recycle your toilet paper roll to make a reindeer.
(9) Make your own salt dough ornaments to decorate the tree with.
(10) Use a ready to build craft for a fuss-free activity.
(11) Put together a bucket list for the month of December.
(12) Make some Christmas play dough to use for the month.
(13) Use felt to make a Christmas tree.
(14) Make Character Ornaments can create a fun ornament.
(16) Getting a lot of bubble wrap in packages? Use it for a craft.
(17) Take time to slow down and enjoy the moments.
(18) Give your kids a fun “Christmas Tradition” of things (the things they probably need anyway, but now they are more fun!): new pajamas, new slippers, a new hairbrush, a new Toothbrush (we love these FireFly Toothbrushes that have the little light-up timers on them!).
(19) A Simple Construction Paper wreath will keep the little ones busy.
(20) Make a paper plate Christmas tree.
(21) Put together a night before Christmas box.
(22) Go on a candy cane hunt (we love to do this at my parents’ house. The kids look forward to it every single year!)
(23) Create a felt nativity scene together.
(24) Decorate gingerbread men together.
(25) Work together to create a memorable handprint plate for a gift for the grandparents.
What will you add to your list of Activities for Christmas Morning this year?