Easter Activities are always fun for kids and for the whole family. As Lent ends and Easter begins, everyone looks for new ways to celebrate the season. This year, here are 25 tried and true ways your family can celebrate Easter.
(1) Create cute Easter Peep S’mores
(2) Try out a fun activity that goes from Palm Sunday to Easter using a wooden egg.
(3) Make some adorable little Peeps birds nests together.
(4) Build Easter egg towers (perfect stem problem)
(5) Decorate your home with visual reminders.
(6) Make Surprise Rice Krispy Treats & put the in a plastic Easter Egg for the perfect shape!
(7) Read some Easter books together.
(8) Fill their baskets with unique items this year.
(9) Have a fun activity with planting a lily together.
(10) Get creative with felt Easter eggs.
(11) Put together a candyless Easter basket.
(12) Make little Bunny Baskets for teachers or to keep at home.
(13) Take a unique spin on Easter eggs with chalk paint! easter
(14) Entertain little ones by letting them make an Easter Wreath.
(15) Create a jelly bean tree together.
(16) Try a glow in the dark Easter egg hunt.
(17) Mix things up and use a non-Easter basket.
(18) Have fun with Easter egg rockets.
(19) Put together a special Easter Cookie together.
(20) Make an adorable keepsake with tulip feet painting.
(21) Turn play dough into a spring themed play time.
(22) Add an extra element of fun with bunny tracks in your house.
(23) Your family will love playing a water balloon inspired Easter game.
(24) Break out the jelly beans and play some simple games just for toddlers.
(25) Have fun making Minion Easter Eggs.
What unique Easter ideas would you add to the list? Let us know in the comments!