Easter Activities are always fun for kids and for the whole family. As Lent ends and Easter begins, everyone looks for new ways to celebrate the season. This year, here are 25 tried and true ways your family can celebrate Easter.
(1) Have an Easter Scavenger Hunt with your family.
2). Create cute Easter Peep S’mores
(3) Make Surprise Rice Krispy Treats & put them in a plastic Easter Egg for the perfect shape!
(4) Build Easter egg towers (perfect stem problem)
(5) Fill their baskets with unique items this year.
(6) Have a fun activity with planting a lily together.
(7) Get creative with felt Easter eggs.
(8) Make little Bunny Baskets for teachers or to keep at home.
(9) Take a unique spin on Easter eggs with chalk paint! easter
(10) Entertain little ones by letting them make an Easter Wreath.
(11) Create a jelly bean tree together.
(12) Try a glow-in-the-dark Easter egg hunt.
(13) Mix things up and use a non-Easter basket.
(14) Have fun with Easter egg rockets.
(15) Put together a special Easter Cookie together.
(16) Make an adorable keepsake with tulip feet painting.
(17) Turn play dough into a spring-themed playtime.
(18) Add an extra element of fun with bunny tracks in your house.
(19) Have fun making Minion Easter Eggs.
What unique Easter ideas would you add to the list? Let us know in the comments!