When my Mom shared this ice cream bread recipe, I knew that I had to share it with you! Its is really fun to make with the kids (oh- warning… you just might eat more ice cream than you should while making this!)
So- are you ready to make this ice cream bread? Here goes…
1 pint ice cream (any flavor)
1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Place the ice cream at room temperature for 30 minutes until it is soft, but not all the way melted.
- Put all of the ice cream into a bowl and add the flour.
- Stir until it is well blended.
- Spread it into a NON-STICK loaf pan (7 inch). You could also use cooking spray if you do not have this pan.
- Back for 35-45 minutes
You will know that it is done when you put a toothpick in the center & it comes out dry. Let it cool in your pan for 10 minutes before removing. Remove from pan & let it cool completely on a rack.
Top with butter, hazelnut spread, peanut butter or jelly.