When my Mom shared this ice cream bread recipe, I knew that I had to share it with you! It is really fun to make with the kids (oh- warning… you just might eat more ice cream than you should while making this!)
MY LATEST VIDEOS
So- are you ready to make this ice cream bread? Here goes…
Ice Cream Bread ingredients: You only need two: Ice cream & self rising flour!
- 1 pint ice cream (any flavor- I like Mint Chocolate Chip or Butter Pecan Ice Cream)
- 1/2 cups self-rising flour
Note: you can add in some extra chocolate chips. I also suggest using full fat ice cream.
Directions for this quick bread recipe:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Place the ice cream at room temperature for 30 minutes until it is soft, but not all the way melted ice cream.
- Put all of the ice cream into a bowl and add the flour.
- Stir until it is well blended.
- Spread it into a NON-STICK loaf pan (7 inch). You could also use cooking spray if you do not have this pan or have it greased and floured so it will slide out after baking.
- This is baked at 350 for 35-45 minutes
You will know that it is done when you put a toothpick in the center & it comes out dry. Let it cool in your pan for 10 minutes before removing. Remove from pan (do this carefully so the bread comes out clean from the pan.) . Let it cool completely on a wire rack.
Top with butter, hazelnut spread, peanut butter or jelly.
MORE RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY…
This banana bread recipe is my favorite