This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I wanted to share these 25 best after school snacks today because school is back in session and it is great to get back into the routine. As school starts, one thing I like to do to stay organized is to keep their after school snacks prepared & ready when they get home (Even though they eat lunch just a couple of hours before they come home, you would never know it by the way that they tell me “I’m SO hungry!” as soon as they walk into the house!♥) .
Here are 25 unique snacks for you to try this year!
This post contains affiliate links to our favorite snacks! Enjoy!
3) Having a special sweet treat is always fun now and then.
5) Cereal can add a new twist on the after school routine. Our kids could eat Honey Nut Cheerios every single day, for every single meal (seriously!)
6) Peanut Butter Banana Boats are a great way to incorporate fruit and protein.
7) Add a new twist to cookies by using apples.
8) Make ahead snacks can be so helpful and useful for busy days. You can have a basket filled with snack-baggies filled with pretzels, goldfish, etc…
9) Kids will love creating banana split bites.
10) Pumpkin muffins are a favorite snack to have on hand.
11) Use flour tortillas to make some mini pizzas.
12) Having fruit pouches on hand can be a perfect go-to option that the kids will love as a special treat.
13) Homemade soft pretzels are the perfect treat for after school.
14) Cute butterfly themed snacks can be perfect for a fun snack.
15) Sometimes kids need a bigger snack after a long day and some protein is needed!
16) Once fall hits, pumpkin snacks are a big favorite with everyone.
17) Add some veggies in your snacks.
18) These Peanut Butter Banana Protein Muffins are one of our kids’ favorite snacks!
19) Kids love dips and a fruit dip can be a great way to get your kids to eat more fruit!
20) Graham cracker airplanes are cute and perfect for kids to create after school.
21) Every kid will love a homemade popsicle.
22) Clementines are a kid favorite every time (plus, you can keep them in your purse in case you have to run somewhere after school).
23) Chips and salsa are a great snack, especially with a 10 minute salsa dip.
24) Make a unique tortilla snack that will keep them full until dinner.
25) Make a delicious parfait for your kids after school!