One of our kids’ favorite things to do around Christmastime is to send a letter to Santa… and get one back in the mail! We love to find Christmas traditions like our 25 day Christmas Conversation Starter cards so it’s no surprise that we write Santa letters using Santa Letter templates each year.
Here are more than 30 Free Santa Letter Templates. These Santa templates include fill-in-the-blank letters, ‘Dear Santa’ letters, lined Christmas wish lists, and Christmas Letter templates.
In this free packet, you’ll have over 20 Dear Santa Letter Templates that your child can use to write a letter to Santa. We’ve also included 10 From Santa letters.
Oh! If you are looking for a completely done for you (not customizable, but ready to print & send) letter from Santa, you can print it here. 🙂
Free Printable Santa Letters
If you are looking for Santa to write a letter to your child, we have a lot of suggestions! You are welcome to use the template in our pack of FREE SANTA LETTERS, but you can also choose from one of the many websites listed below.
You can find Santa letters from companies like Hallmark, BestSantaLetter, and more with this list below.
More Letters from Santa:
- Best Santa Letter
- Free Letters From Santa Claus
- Certificate of Niceness from Santa
- Email From Santa
- Free, Printable Santa Letter Templates
- Free done-for-you letter from Santa (like the picture below).
Get Santa to mail your child a letter form the NORTH POLE!
We also love the Santa Mail program from USPS, because your children will get a reply back from Santa in the mail! All that they have to do is send a letter to Santa (following the directions below) and he’ll respond!
Directions to receive your Santa Letter from the USPS:
- Have the child write a letter to Santa (download Santa Letter templates here)
- Place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Now it’s Santa’s turn! Download a blank “Letter from Santa” Template here so you can write a personalized letter from santa, OR download this pre-written Letter from Santa here.
- If you downloaded the blank Santa Letter Template, be sure to write a personalized response to the child’s letter and sign it “From Santa.”
- Now insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to the child.
- Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
- Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
Be sure to have your Santa Letters in the mail by December 8th to ensure that Santa & his elves have time to reply.
While you are waiting for Santa to reply, be sure to take advantage of the holiday season & all that it has to offer!
This deck of Christmas Conversation cards is your chance to embrace the spirit of Christmas with your family. These will give you a chance to get back to the simple joys of the season.
Another way to keep the joy of Christmas alive is to focus on family. It’s a way to SLOW DOWN THIS HOLIDAY SEASON and let the simple moments take their lead.