This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
At the start of a new year, it seems like we all want to reevaluate our lives. New goals are made in hopes for changes to be the result. We all want to accomplish more in our days, don’t we? It is completely possible to accomplish more with 6 simple tips.
1) Plan Your Day- If you start your day off with a plan already set, things will get done faster. Every evening sit down and look at the next day and make a plan. STICK TO YOUR PLAN! If you have to wake up earlier to do it, do that! If you have to turn off the TV to make it work- turn off the TV!
2) Establish Routine- Even if you are not a routine person, having a few things you do every morning or evening can be very helpful in accomplishing things. It takes 21 days to get into the habit of doing something, so just give yourself that 21 days to work on your new routine.
3) Eat Right- Energy is needed to get things done and you cannot do this without eating- eating well. You can check out this clean-eating guide to get you going, or bake up these high-protein energy muffins!
4) Get Your Sleep- Nothing starts a day off worse than when you wake up exhausted because of lack of sleep. Set your bedtime a little earlier this year. Put your kids to bed at 7:00 (or just a little earlier- because that will get YOU to bed earlier, too!) If you child is waking you up, try keeping them in their bed, or keeping them from waking up at all.
5) Make Goals- Last year, I started making monthly goals and these have been such a lifesaver. It is helpful to have an overall goal in mind. When I make the goals, I like to post them somewhere (in my planner, on the fridge, etc) so I can visually have a reminder. You can even make yourself a Vision-Board!
6) Relax & Enjoy- Sometimes we get so caught up in doing everything that we forget to relax and enjoy life. Find a hobby, enjoy a cup of tea, take a break. Don’t let 2015 fly by in a whirlwind of busyness.
What are some ways you will be accomplishing more this year?
Do you want more tips? Check out this post on how to get going faster in the mornings:
Thanks for the post from Keri from Living in the Season: As a mom of 3 little ones, she has slowly come to realize that everything has its season. The endless nights of a crying infant, potty training your toddler, tantrums, hugs and kisses… they are all small moments in time. So here I am, sharing my moments of this season along with some of my passions: Activities with Kids, DIY Projects, and more!