Having quick go-to breakfasts or making them ahead of time are always wise when you have a busy family. Check out these 30 different quick go-to breakfast ideas to spruce up your mornings.
I tend to go towards granola (more specifically – Nature ValleyTM Protein Granola) because of its versatility through everyday meals and snacks. We put it on salads, yogurt, with milk in a cereal bowl, on ice cream and we even just grab a handful for a quick snack.
Here are 30 breakfasts that are quick, easy and portable:
1) Granola on yogurt. You can make these pretty easily by putting yogurt in a mason jar and layering it with fruit and granola. Our kids eat this many mornings. It is quick and ready! (We can even eat it on the go because it is already ready to go!)
2) Make granola bars using Nature Valley granola (you can find some great recipes on their Facebook page)
3). Make granola protein balls with Nature ValleyTM Protein Granola. There are so many different flavors that you can really change it up every few days. Here are my favorites:
4) Try a new smoothie such as a Raspberry Lime one to switch things up.
5) Yogurt is always a go to item and I love the idea of turning this into a fruit parfait.
6) Make pumpkin apple granola bars (I find a lot of my favorite recipes on the Nature ValleyTM page)
7) Cheerios is such a basic and yet often overlooked breakfast item for everyone in your family.
8) Muffins are always perfect for an easy breakfast for everyone.
9) Make some freezable breakfast bites to help with a hectic morning.
10) Apple sandwiches with almond butter are a unique breakfast to help mix things up.
11) One can never go wrong with eggs and bacon on the menu.
12) Whip up some egg muffins with delicious ingredients.
13) Smoothie packs will save lots of time when you prep them ahead.
14) Try a new alternative to granola bars with these peanut butter banana oatmeal bars.
15) These Whole Grain Gingerbread Pancakes sound amazing for breakfast.
16) Make sure to include some protein by enjoying a skinny peanut butter banana wrap.
17) Overnight oatmeal gets the cooking done, while you sleep.
18) Egg and sausage breakfast burritos are the perfect time saving breakfast option.
19) Make an extra batch or two of waffles on a Saturday morning and freeze the leftover- it is a lifesaver throughout the week.
20) Learn how to best freeze pancakes so you can eat them later.
21) Make heart shaped pancakes using an old ketchup bottle. They are quick because you have the batter already made and ready to go!
22) French Toast is so good, but not really a go-to option. However, these French Toast Roll Ups are perfect to grab as you leave the door.
23) These Apple Muffins are not your ordinary muffins with a special added ingredient.
24) Spice up your typical granola by trying banana bread granola- you won’t be sorry!
25) These breakfast taquitos look so delicious and like a perfect easy option.
26). A warm slice of banana bread with a cup of coffee always is a great way to start the morning.
27). Pumpkin muffins are a favorite for our family- especially since they freeze so well so can be made in large batches.
28). Make ahead oatmeal smoothies are a lifesaver for those busy mornings.
29). Homemade freezer breakfast sandwiches are perfect for an individual serving meal.
30). Trail mix with the Nature ValleyTM Protein Granola is my favorite- just throw in some dried fruit and you are set. (You don’t have to add anything sweet because the granola is good on its on.)
What are some of your favorite go-to breakfast meals?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nature Valley Protein Granola via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.