Chances are you’re looking for some stocking stuffers for your teen son. While buying the main gift for a teenage boy is one thing, finding unique stocking stuffers is another. Plus, teenage boys can be some of the hardest people to shop for during the holidays because they don’t typically ask for much, or the things that are cool & popular change so quickly; we are here to help!
Luckily, we’ve asked hundreds of parents of teenage sons to give us their very best ideas for great stocking stuffers for teen boys! They didn’t disappoint – this list has you covered!
Order soon to get it in time for the holidays! Find these products with our affiliate link on Amazon & Etsy or at many local stores. ]
Here are our top picks that any young man would love to unwrap this holiday season… we have everything from practical items like a phone case to unique, funny things like sling-shot chickens! You’re sure to find just what you’re teen will want this year.
STOCKING STUFFERS BY CATEGORY:
UNIQUE & FUN STUFFERS
These gift ideas are going to be the ones that teens love! They are going to be unique & memorable while staying affordable & fun.
- An ornament with their name and the current year. When they become an adult and buy their first Christmas tree- wrap all of the years ornaments in a gift box & give it to them to begin to fill their own Christmas tree.
- Candy from Around the World This variety pack of candies & chocolates is so much fun- let the kids try out each of them & pick their favorites!
- Jelly Belly Gum! We picked up the new Jelly Belly Gum because it’s their favorite Jelly Belly Flavors (Berry Blue, Watermelon, Verry Cherry and Island Punch), & now it’s in a long-lasting GUM format. Perfect for stocking stuffers for kids and Teens!
- Mexican Coca~Cola in glass bottles
- Goodr Sunglasses (they don’t slip!) NO SLIP, NO BOUNCE – These classic black running sunglasses eliminate slippage when sweating and bouncing while working out due to our special grip coating and snug, yet featherweight frame. These sunglasses will block 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays with our UV400 protective lens. Plus, they are polarized, so they will reduce the glare.
- The Game of Things – this card game looks so fun! I ordered it for our kids, too.
- Lottery Scratch-offs are going to be fun anytime of the year, but when kids find them in their Christmas stockings, just try to get them to keep opening. LOL! They’ll be scratching them off within minutes.
- Pack of Waterproof cards. – This is fun, unique, and they are going to have fun with this one! Waterproof cards to take on vacation, use at the beach, and even clean them (under running water) when they need it!
- Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza card game. – This game is hilarious, fun, and everyone gets involved! We first saw it on Vat 19 (Youtube) and we’ve been playing it ever since!
- I Should Have Known That –This fast-paced and hilarious trivia game guarantees nonstop smiles, laughs, and hilarious answers to questions like: Is starboard on the left or right side of a boat? How do you say “Japan” in Japanese? Is a penguin a bird? How long did Sleeping Beauty actually sleep?
I should have known that! is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know.
FUNNY, SILLY, GAG GIFTS
Here are some fun and funny gifts for teen boys! These stocking stuffers are the kind of items that will have every teenager laughing. Whether you’re looking to make their day or just want them light-heartedly entertained on Christmas morning – these toys can’t be beaten in our opinion
- Poo-Pourri Spray (This set includes Original Citrus, Lavender Vanilla, Tropical Hibiscus, Ship Happens, and Royal Flush)
- 16 Pack of Stretchy Slingshot Chickens. These are hilarious! You can fling them & have a contest to see whose will stick the longest.
Sock with pictures of YOU! Your kids are going to have to fight the urge to laugh with this one – don’t forget to capture a picture of the look on their faces when they see it.
HEALTH & HYGIENE IDEAS
You can never go wrong with the basics. These stocking stuffers will help them look, smell, and feel their best.
- RUGGED & DAPPER Chapstick for men. This 4 pack of Organic Lip Balm Set for Men. It comes in Natural Eucalyptus + Mint Flavor. It’s formulated for men to nourish, hydrate and shield lips from harsh elements. Combats Dry, Chapped & Sensitive Lips with organic ingredients: Beeswax, Vitamin E, Sunflower, Jojoba and Rosemary Oil.
- L’Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Facial Cleanser with Charcoal for Daily Face Washing – Men’s Expert Hydra Energetic Charcoal Cream Cleanser helps provide skin with a magnetic clean. This daily face wash for men helps clean skin by capturing all kinds of dirt & helps with oily skin, surface dirt, sticky feel, clogged pores, and dullness. It captures dirt like a magnet.
- Hand Soap (find a great masculine scent like Bath & Body Works: Mahogony Teakwood)
- Nail Clippers set – each of our kids has their own set of nail clippers. They don’t have to look for them every time that they want to trim their nails. They know just where to look since they keep the set in their rooms.
On that same idea – scissors! Somehow ours disappear constantly. 🙂
O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream – This lotion is a FAVORITE in our house. It heals, relieves, and repairs extremely dry, cracked hands. Perfect for anyone who works with their hands or just has dry skin.
- Dr. Squatch Men’s Soap (bar soap) – this one comes highly recommended from many boy moms! It’s natural & teenagers love it.
- Lighted Tweezers – small led lighting built right into the tweezers to help them see every thing from a hair to a splinter!
- Hair products (shampoo, conditioner, hair glue)
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, and floss.
- Crest White Strips – I’d get the sensitive strips for teens, especially if it’s their first time using them.
- I mentioned it before, but RUGGED & DAPPER Chapstick for men is great.
- Small grooming kits are also stocking stuffers ideas for teen boys. Handy kits should include nail clippers, tweezers, cuticle cutter, floss, breath freshener, and other mini toiletries that can help maintain their hygiene. Such stocking stuffers ideas for teen boys are perfect if they’re involved in sports since they won’t have to carry bulky items but just grab these small kits instead.
PRACTICAL STOCKING STUFFERS
The stocking was always the place to go when you were waiting for your practical gifts… socks, toothpaste, toothbrushes, hair ties, etc. It’s also the place to go for some really FUN gifts! We’ll cover all of those, but let’s start with a list of our favorite practical stocking stuffers for your teenage son.
- Kings Loot Minimalist Wallet – Our teens (and my husband) have this hybrid wallet by Kings Loot– it’s their best seller by a long shot, and rightly so. It’s simply the best of both worlds and everything you’d want in a wallet. They even have a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- A beanie (check out the Bluetooth beanies, too!) The perfect accessory for winter is a cozy beanie! You can keep their ears warm and look cool at the same time. Teen boys even wear this inside, so that lets you know that they are comfy.
- Gift Cards for their favorite place to eat/shop.
- AA & AAA batteries – We put this pack of AAA & AA batteries in the kids’ stockings. They can use them for gaming devices, remotes, clocks, etc.
- Solar Powered Charger (perfect for sporting events or when you can’t get to a plug.)
- Gorilla tape & super glue. You can’t go wrong here. I think our boys use this stuff on a weekly, if not daily, basis.
THINGS FOR THE CAR
It can be hard finding cool gifts that are still practical and not too expensive, but if your kids love cars as much as mine does, it can be a great place to use some of their stocking stuffers. Here are some awesome stocking stuffer ideas that they can use in (or for) the car:
- Car Wash Gift Card
- Gas gift cards
- TICARVE Cleaning Gel for Car Detailing. This Car Cleaning Kit is great for removing dust from everywhere in your car! Detailing Putty (aka: Cleaning Slime) is an awesome Universal Dust Cleaner for Auto, Laptops, and more!
- Charging Cord
- Emergency window breaker
- Ice scraper
- Sunglasses to keep in the car
- Car Fresheners – Try Febreze Unstopables Car Air Freshener. Unstopables Fresh Scent, is a great odor eliminator for mild to strong odors. Just use it in the car vent & let it work its magic!
SPORTY & OUTDOOR THEMED
Want to find the perfect stocking stuffers for your sporty teen? Check out this list if you’re looking for Sports-themed stocking stuffers that will make any teenage boy happy and satisfied this year. We’ve found just what you are looking for: fun gadgets, outdoor gear, practical items, and fun items!
- Sports-themed socks. They come in different colors and can be personalized with their name on the back of the ankle. It is also best to choose durable socks with thicker soles to keep their feet warm and dry during cold weather.
- Weightlifting gloves
- Sports items that need replacing
- Compass: And if he’s more of an outdoorsy type… try giving him a compass so he’ll never get lost on his next hike! (hint: this would also make an awesome Christmas gift!)
- Customizable Pocket Knife – If your teen likes to be outdoors, this pocket knife is going to be very handy. Our teenager likes to cut rope, cut twigs, etc. when he is outside. He uses his knife so much – it’s a practical & thoughtful gift for an outdoorsy person since it will be used a LOT, but it can also be personalized.
TECHNOLOGY STOCKING STUFFERS
These gadgets are sure to get any teen boy excited and they’re perfect for the tech-savvy kids in your life! These are all tech stocking stuffer ideas, but they’re also gifts that will last. They’re affordable, unique, and will have your teen excited all year long.
- Powerwave Wireless Charging Pad – PowerWave is the perfect way to charge your phone easily & without worrying about cords, cables, and plugs. We use it for our wireless charging instant recharge. (It has an 18-month warranty, too.)
- A Bluetooth beanie – This Bluetooth Beanie Hat Headphones is an awesome Tech Gifts for Men. This beanie hat has the longest working time of any of the hats. The bluetooth speaker is built right into this small gift. The battery offers continuous working hours up to 21-22 hours per recharge(depends on volume). It even comes with a face cover.
- Blue Light Glasses – These Livho blue light blocking glasses will supercharge your health by blocking detrimental blue light while letting in all other beneficial light. They have almost 100,000 reviews with close to 5 stars, so I’d say they are a winner.
- Tile tracker – If your kids lose their wallet, keys, etc. use these tile trackers to help them know exactly where to look!
- Earbuds: these make a perfect stocking stuffer and come in all sorts of colors and styles.
- AirSquares Earbud Cleaning Putty for Apple AirPods, Remove Ear Wax, Dirt & Gunk from Devices w/ Small Crevices.
- For the gamer, there is a subscription service called Gamefly where you can rent video games by mail for $7/month or $22/quarter.
- Care Touch Lens Cleaning Wipes – This is a great gift & smartphone accessory! 210 Pre-Moistened and Individually Wrapped Lens Cleaning Wipes – Great for Eyeglasses, Tablets, Camera Lenses, Screens, Keyboards and Delicate Surfaces. Screen wipes can be stocking stuffers ideas for teen boys & girls.
I hope you found these stocking stuffer ideas for teen boys helpful!
What are your favorite ways to stock up on gifts? Do you have any other suggestions that would make good stocking stuffers for teenage boys?
Coming Soon… Stocking stuffers for Teen Girls (bath bombs & makeup are just the beginning!)