This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This post contains affiliate links.
- 12 oz uncooked whole grain linguine
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, toss tomatoes with 1 tablespoon oil, ¼ teaspoon salt and red pepper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes or until tomatoes burst.
- Melt butter in a large skillet with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Sprinkle shrimp with ¼ teaspoon salt; saute shrimp and garlic 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Toss shrimp with tomato mixture.
- Divide pasta evenly among 6 shallow bowls.
- Top with shrimp and tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.Thanks, to e-meals, for sharing this great recipe with Your Modern Family readers! You can find more great meal ideas at emeals here (they do all of the planning for you!)Are you still feeling inspired to cook? Check out my favorite crock pot meals…French Dip Sandwiches (made in the crock-pot)
Slow-cooker Fiesta chicken