Ok- our kids love ranch dressing. Seriously! Do you know that Hidden Valley® commercial where the kids are eating vegetables instead of ice cream? Well- that is our kids when they have Ranch Dressing to dip it in. They just eat so many raw veggies (every single kind!).
So, when Hidden Valley® called to ask if I wanted to throw a Ranch Day party, I was all for it! We already love their products, so throwing a party was going to be E-A-S-Y and F-U-N! I just invited over some neighbors/friends and their kids. The kids played outside and snacked on veggies while we were able to talk, catch up and enjoy some great food!
Here are a few more pictures from our Garden Party to celebrate Ranch Day. It was so much fun!
Oh- and I used this adorable tote bag to do my grocery shopping for the party (you can win one!)
Welcome to the party…
This is how I set the table. I bought some great items at Target with my $75 gift card from Hidden Valley (you can win one, too!) I picked up spring colored items in my favorite tones of blues and whites.
I picked up a fantastic little cupcake stand for around $14 and filled it with these $4 cupcake/treat boxes
I filled the little boxes with… RANCH DRESSING for easy dipping!
I served some Strawberry Tea in my new mason jars with these cute blue/white straws (you can win the jars & straws, too!)
I used my favorite napkin rings, given to me as a gift from my Aunt, years ago. I love them and use them whenever I can.
For dinner, I served these Ranch Sliders and a few other pasta dishes, using the Ranch packets from Hidden Valley.
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese optional
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound ground meat (80/20 is the best for making burgers)
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 dinner rolls or slider rolls
- Preheat the grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley® Ranch, ground meat and panko, and mix until incorporated. Shape the meat into eight mini burgers.
- Oil grill grate with a paper towel soaked in canola oil. Grill the burgers about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Brown the rolls with a little butter
- If adding cheese, top each slider with 1 tablespoon of cheese after it is flipped. Place onto your rolls, add a few pickles and serve with a side of Ranch dressing.
- Serve with a side of veggies (I put veggies in a bowl for each person, but then I put more of a variety in a larger bowl in the middle of the table.)
- DO YOU WANT TO WIN THESE THINGS, TOO? 5 READERS WILL WIN!
- Each Party kit to include:
- $75 Target gift card for party decorations and ingredients
- One set of six Green Glass Mason Jars
- One set of six Green Stripped Paper Straws
- One #LOVEYOURVEGGIES branded tote bag
- Hidden Valley product— one bottle of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing, one pack of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dress & Seasoning Mix, and one pack of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
Grab Our One-on-One Time Calendar
I'd love to send you 30 days of One-on-One time Ideas for you & your child!
Please enter your info below & I'll send it to your email inbox. 🙂