This post contains affiliate links for products that I have & love.
I wanted to share some idea for FREE Christmas gifts because Christmas can get expensive, unless you find some great freebies!
KIDS GIFT IDEAS
1). Free month at ABCMouse.com – try it free for 30 days. I love it for our kids. It is fun, so they really love it and they are learning, so it is a win-win.
Gift Idea: I would pay the small monthly fee and give two months as a gift to a young child, which really turns into three months because of the free month.
4. DIY Creativity Box – this is such a fun and free idea! You can spend as much or as little as you want! You could use a simple container like this one & just start filling it! (read more about it here)
5). Free carseat canopy with code YMF4 (Save $50 using this code!)
6- FREE baby/toddler Sling – use the code YMF4 to get it for free.
7. Free nursing cover for nursing mothers. – use code YMF4 to get it free.
8). FREE Nursing Pillow: use code YMF4 to get it free
9. Free breastpads with the promo code YMF4 –
10. BELLY BUTTON BANDS were a life-saver for me when I was pregnant- you can get 2 bands for free with the code YMF4 (TIP: I also use it to hide cleavage in a top that might be lower than I’d like)
11). Enjoy 50 Free Prints from Shutterfly.(for new users)- I would make a little “Our year” photo album for a family member. OR- you could do a “FIRSTS” book, like we have done- we use an album like this one and we add a picture then then write about their firsts: first food, first time walking, first football game, first dance recital.
12.. bellybuttonband.com- You can get ONE belly Button BODY (for pregnancy or after baby…) with the code YMF4.
13).Free Sewing Patterns This would be a great gift for someone that loves to sew! Make them a binder filled with sewing patterns. You could even throw in a cheap beginners sewing kit like this one.
14- FREE online pizza making class. – I would do this with and give it with a Pizza Making Kit.
You could give it with this beginner painting kit:
18. FREE Nail Polish—->>> Get FREE Nail Color (YOU HAVE TO CANCEL AFTER THE FIRST MONTH TO NOT BE CHARGED, UNLESS YOU KEEP IT.)
19. FREE PHOTOS: Sign Up With York Photo And Get 40 Free Prints!
21. This is a gift that our kid’s grandparents have LOVED. It was easy to make and the cost is just the cost of the prints (free on our computer) and the cost of the frame ($5 at Walmart) or you can order a frame online.
(Each child holds one of these letters…. If you have 1 child, they can hold all of the letters (have them put the letters in front of them while they lay on their belly)
2 kids- I’d have one child hold a heart & the other hold a U (“Love You”)
3 kids, you can do JOY.
4 kids- LOVE
5 kids- Merry
6 Kids- Joyful
7 kids: Holiday
(you get the idea)
22). My FREE book: This book is free for you (free recipes, free craft ideas, free activity ideas…), for signing up for my weekly newsletter (well- more like monthly, but I’ll get better at that! haha!) Click here to sign up.
I hope that these ideas have helped you!