Two Ingredient Crock Pot Meal
This 2 ingredient crock pot recipe is so simple. It’s Thursday afternoon, you’ve picked the kids up from school and they’re asking, “What’s for dinner?” That’s when it dawns on you that you’ve forgotten to plan dinner. Those nights are the worst! Those are the days when I wish I would have made a crockpot meal and been done before I even came home.
DID YOU KNOW:
- Nearly half (49%) of moms are most likely to run out of food in their refrigerator on Thursday or earlier.
- 66% of moms feel stressed if they have to make an extra trip to the grocery store to buy dinner ingredients they don’t have at home.
- 95% of moms are more likely to make home cooked meals if their pantry is well-stocked
- 60% of moms think that coming up with dinner ideas is more difficult than getting their children to go to bed on time.
- 61% of moms frequently resort to takeout or go out to eat because they don’t have the ingredients on-hand to make dinner.
- I’ve been there!
Today’s post should help with that… it’s a two-ingredient crock-pot recipe.
This is a two-ingredient pork recipe.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- French Onion Soup (2 cans)
- Pork loin
- Add these to the crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours.
That’s it! Cook for 8 hours, then removed & shred.
You can eat it as-is or make a sandwich out of it with a roll & some cheese.
When it is finished, just pair with some of your favorite vegetables.
Here are the specifics that we used (dinner & then some really simple canned sides for a VERY easy meal).
We can switch up the canned vegetables and fruit to use whatever we have in the pantry. Fresh fruits and vegetables are harvested when they are ripe (at their peak) and then they are canned within just a few hours. That makes me feel better because it means that they have locked in nutrients. It is just like the home canning process, where cans seal in the foods’ natural nutrition.
This is the quickest meal. I hope that it helps you!
When you’re done… serve up some of these 3 ingredient cookies!
You might also like these crockpot meals: