When my Mom called me tonight to share this ice cream bread recipe, I knew that I had to share it with you!
Do you want chocolate chip bread? Green Mint bread? Butter Pecan bread? Well, here is your solution and it is SO easy!
1 pint ice cream (any flavor)
1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Place the ice cream at room temperature for 30 minutes until it is soft, but not all the way melted.
- Put all of the ice cream into a bowl and add the flour.
- Stir until it is well blended.
- Spread it into a NON-STICK loaf pan (7 inch). You could also use cooking spray if you do not have this pan.
- Back for 35-45 minutes
You will know that it is done when you put a toothpick in the center & it comes out dry.
Let it cool in your pan for 10 minutes before removing.
Remove from pan & let it cool completely on a rack.
Top with butter, hazelnut spread, peanut butter or jelly.