Helping you organize, clean & get on a schedule.
This post is going to share with you a wealth of resources, put together into one place for you! My affiliate links are included. I hope that you will find this to be as helpful as I know that it is!
I try to share my best resources with you and this one is a great one. I just finished up my series on decluttering and my 40 days to home organization. I am ready to share with you the rest of the ebooks that I love and that I think you will love, too.
****These e-books can be bought separate, or you can do what I just did and buy them together, for a lower price. You know how you can get Internet, cable and phone separately for $200 or you can bundle them for $100? That is pretty much what this book bundle is. You can buy them separately for $153, or you can bundle them, this week only, for a total of $20.****
So, what is in this “bundle”?
Lets dive in…
Working from Home
This eBundle is for those of you that are looking for help organizing and spring cleaning your home. It also touches on things like schedules and home based businesses, chores for your kids, working from home, cleaning, organizing and more. (All the things that I love!) … oh- and some mom support along with printables!
Here is an image, even though it is hard to see all of these great books!
Original Price- $153. Sale Price- $20. (limited time)
Here are the books (I will highlight two book covers per category for you, but you can see the rest in the list below) , videos and printables that come in the bundle… (broken into categories for you)
Organizing your home
This 6 eBook mini eBundle will have you breathing a sigh of relief as you move through getting your pictures organized, know what paper you need to keep, help for homemaking and getting to less stuff & living more!
- Paperless Home Organization by Mystie Winckler
- GTD for Homemakers by Mystie Winckler
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Getting Organized by Sara Pederson
- 10 Steps to Organized Paper by Lisa Woodruff
- 10 Steps to Organized Photos & Memorabilia by Lisa Woodruff
- Simple Living- 30 Days to Less Stuff & More Life by Lorilee Lippincott
Working from home
The ‘Working from Home’ mini eBundle will help you stay sane and productive when the kids are home and you need to work. It will also help you organize your direct sales business, and, along with an eClass, to learn about establishing office hours and a schedule that will help you run a family and a business. And, if you’re looking into starting a home business, or already run one, there’s an eBook about how to be a work at home mom.
- Organizing the Business of Direct Sales by Lisa Woodruff
- Organizing Direct Sales Office Hours eClass by Lisa Woodruff
- Productivity 2.0 by Prerna Malik
- Summer Sanity Savers for the Work at Home Mom by Prerna Malik
- How to be a Work at Home Mom by Prerna Malik
This mini eBundle will help all of us with meal planning and involving the kids in cleaning so we can work and live more efficiently. There’s also support here for the mothers of special needs children and those in the military to organize their homes even more efficiently than their military service.
- Easy Peasy Chore Chart by Alina Joy Dubois
- Empowering Special Moms by Marla Murasko
- Meal Planning Made Simple by Merissa Alink
- Organizing Military Matters by Kaui Eiklor
This mini eBundle of 2 cleaning books is mighty! They’ll help you schedule your cleaning and know what’s clean enough so you’re not embarrassed when clients, friends or your mother-in-law stops by unexpectedly.
- Clean Enough by Jenni Mullinix
- Perfect Cleaning Schedule by Christine Satterfield
This ‘Scheduling’ mini eBundle of 6 will help you create a schedule, arrive on time and provide simple strategies that work for your entire life. With the planner printables included, you will be able to make a plan that works for YOU!
- Project Organize Your Entire Life by Stephanie Morgan
- Creating a Schedule that Works by Marlene Griffith
- 28 Days to Timeliness by Davonne Parks
- An Excellent Life: 5 Simple Strategies for Doing Life Well by Beth Beutler
- 100 Days of a New Year by Jennifer Tankersley
- HOME List Plan It ePlanner by Jennifer Tankersley
This eBundle will be available March 24th until April 7th for only $20. That’s a savings of $133! So hop over and buy it now!
The Fine Print: We have all the nitty gritty details over on the Frequently Asked Questions Page, but here are a few highlights:
- Download and back up your eBundle right away! We all know how busy life can be, so don’t wait! We can renew download links until May 9, 2014.
- Can’t find your eBundle? Check the spam folder in your PAYPAL email.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds and the deadline for purchasing will not be extended.
- If you have any questions or issues with any of the e-Books included in this bundle, please contact that author directly.
- YES! This eBundle CAN be read on Kindles, iPads and more!
- Have questions about the eBundle? Check out the FAQ page for support!
Want to become an author or affiliate of our next eBundle? Head over and submit your eBook information!
Leave a Reply