I am sharing these Refrigerator hacks because it is time for the holiday dinners and get togethers… yay! Every year, we go to my brother’s house on Christmas Eve and everyone comes to our house for breakfast on Christmas morning. I love to make things the night before so that on Christmas morning, we can just wake up, toss it into the oven and open presents while we wait for our food to cook.
This year, I partnered with Sears to bring you these great refrigerator hacks. (Sears has been a leader in the home services industry for more than 50 years and installs 4.5 million appliances and 4 million parts a year. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home.) I have the Kenmore PRO line refrigerator. Kenmore is the most-awarded brand in the United States. Having a GOOD refrigerator is perfect for our family- it helps make the crazy dinner and breakfast routines much easier. (We love their oven, too.)
- This binder clip holds bottles so you can have them lying flat.
Isn’t this a simple hack? I loved it because I am focusing on simple things! A little clip does the trick. (via Diply Facebook.)2. According to The Simple Dollar, you can save money by pulling your refrigerator just an inch or two away from the wall. This will reduce the energy usage by up to 40%!
3. Keep your refrigerator Organized with this system from Squawk Fox….
4. If you are in too much of a rush to make a grocery list, just take pictures of your refrigerator and pantry (inside) before running to the store, so you can see what you already have and what you need.
5. Line your refrigerator shelves with Glad Press N Seal. It will make cleanups so easy! You just replace it when you spill something.
6. Use Turn Tables in the refrigerator. This will help you to remember those things that get pushed to the back of your refrigerator.
7. Have an Eat Me First basket, like clossette.com. I love this idea because if you have several jars of the same thing, it will be easy for the kids and your family to know what needs to be used first, before moving onto the unopened bottle.
8. Put Batteries into your refrigerator the day before you need them and it will increase their life-span.
10- Remember the tried & true Baking Soda trick- keep an opened box in your refrigerator to get rid of odors.
Try out the Kenmore Pro line at Sears – it is an easy choice. When you’re too busy living in your home and living your life outside the home to know everything about your house, Sears Pro takes that guess work out of it. From appliances, to repair, to parts, to warranties to home improvement, ONLY Sears has the unique expertise to take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Sears is House Experts for Homeowners. They are actually coming out to our house this week to check all of our appliances. 🙂 Remember to get yours ready before your next Dinner Party.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sears Home Appliances and Services.
WHICH HACK IS YOUR FAVORITE?
LEAVE THE ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. 🙂
If you are ready to organize your refrigerator (so you can use those hacks!) you can check out this post ORGANIZE THE REFRIGERATOR here: