Every year our children fill out a Mother’s Day kids questionnaire and it is always my favorite gift. Year after year, I add it to a folder that I keep in our room which contains all of the past ‘All About My Mom’ Printable papers. I love to read through past surveys and see how their view of mom has changed. 🙂
I think that I love the Mother’s Day Printable because it’s a fun way to really see what’s in their minds and hearts. I love reading the answers to these fun questions – they are always priceless!
We also print out a Grandmother Questionnaire that they can answer. The Grandmother survey has different questions on it – the answers are just as sweet & unique.
All About My Mom Survey
I made up these “ALL ABOUT MY MOM” Mother’s Day questions for kids because I like to see what they can think of without any help. I want to see what they think without prompting, hinting, asking for help, etc… that’s what makes their answers so great (and so funny!)
I love to hear how old they think I am, what they think I like to eat, etc. It’s just so fun to read the answers!
I will save them forever. (My mom still has boxes of cards and notes that I wrote to her when I was younger, and it’s so fun to look through them with our kids!)
Mother’s Day Questionnaire Printable Coloring Sheets
- These questionnaires are also coloring sheets because each page has a spot where your child will draw a picture of themselves & mom, grandma, or someone special!
- Instantly print & download this Mother’s Day Packet with 8-printable pages.
- These come with colored sheets as well as black/white sheets to make them more printer-friendly.
- Perfect for aunts, guardians, or anyone special in their lives, when they fill out the “All About YOU” page instead of the “About my Mom” or “About my Grandma” page.
- You have access to all of these questionnaires with the purchase.
- Once you download them, you can pick & print the best one for your child to give to Mom, Grandma, or someone special.
The Mother’s Day packet with 8 printable pages includes the following:
- ABOUT MY MOM printable – FOR OLDER KIDS to fill out (more detailed questions)
- ABOUT MY MOM printable – FOR YOUNGER KIDS to fill out (easier, more basic questions)
- ABOUT MY MOM printable – with mostly black writing (printer-friendly)
- ABOUT MY GRANDMA printable – FOR OLDER KIDS to fill out (more detailed questions)
- ABOUT MY GRANDMA printable – FOR YOUNGER KIDS to fill out (easier, more basic questions)
- ABOUT MY GRANDMA printable – with mostly black writing (printer-friendly)
- ALL ABOUT YOU printable – Printer-friendly black/white version.
- ALL ABOUT YOU printable – For anyone with questions like: “Her name is ____, but I call her ____. She calls me ____.”
Printable Mother’s Day Packet
Start here –>> You can download this Mother’s Day Printable Pack from our shop today. It is adorable & has many different styles so your child can pick the one that is just right!
- If you are looking for another gift, check out these Mother’s Day Gifts for Mom here.
- Looking for something out of the box & personalized? These are our favorite meaningful gifts for your parents because they are unique & thoughtful.
Free samples for you to download today…
You are also welcome to download & print any of the following Mother’s Day Questionnaires for FREE.
This second free sample works well for multiple people. Print two pages of Grandma & Mom questionnaires. The designs on the following surveys are more basic surveys for Mother & Grandmother, but I love the questions & answers. 🙂
You are welcome to print these “All About Mom” free versions below.
Make Your Own Mother’s Day Questionnaire Printable:
If you’d like to make your own Mother’s Day Survey, you are welcome to use some other questions that I have (these aren’t the ones from the printable packet found here. It is so fun to watch your kids answer the questions – the key is to encourage them to come up with their own answer… without any help.
Below you’ll find some fill-in-the-blank Mother’s Day Questions for kids to answer. To use the questions, just copy/paste them onto a program on your computer and then give it to your kids to complete. It’s like a little Mother’s Day letter from your kids. 🙂
QUESTIONS FOR MOTHER’S DAY QUESTIONNAIRE
- The thing I love the most about you is ___________________________
- She makes me so happy when she ________________________ me
- She is the best at making ____________________________
- She is __________________________________________ years old
- She weighs ______________________ pounds
- Her favorite color is ________________________________
- Her favorite place to shop is ______________________
- Her favorite food is _______________________________________
- Her favorite movie is _____________________________________
- When Mom was a little girl, she used to ________________________
- Now that she is older, she can ________________________________
- If we spent the whole day together, we would _________
- My Mom laughs when I ________________________________
- If i could buy her anything, I would buy her __________________
- My Mom hugs better than ___________________________
- She is as pretty as a ___________________________________________
- I wouldn’t trade her for all the ____________