Most mothers, wives, and grandmothers appreciate anything they’re given by those who love them. Personally, I love a picture, drawing or note. I know many of my friends love candy, flowers, and cards, too.
Personalized gift ideas:
- Totes and luggage
- Organizer and pocket-sized address book
- Luggage tags
- Monogrammed jewelry
- License plate frame with her favorite saying
- Coffee mug with her name and pictures of family
- Personalized stationery
Gifts of Jewelry
When giving that special woman jewelry, consider her tastes and sensibilities. If she’s petite, she’s may prefer smaller scale pieces. If she’s outgoing and bold, she may enjoy larger jewelry that reflects her personality.
- Necklace with birthstones of each child or grandchild
- Necklace and earring set that goes with her favorite outfit
- Handcrafted earrings, necklace or bracelet
- Brooch in her favorite design
If she’s the type who enjoys gardening, she’ll appreciate something to make her job easier. Select the highest quality of any gardening item to ensure durability.
- A basket filled with a miniature shovel, trowel, gardening gloves, and seed packets
- Hummingbird feeder
- Garden caddy filled with tools
- Personalized watering can
- Herb garden kits
- Whimsical garden ornaments
Gifts for the Home
The woman whose home reflects her heart will appreciate something domestic. A gift for the home should reflect her taste and go with the décor of her personal space. Look for something practical, pretty or relaxing.
- A large picture frame or group of matching smaller frames
- Flower arrangements in a keepsake vase
- Monogrammed soaps
- Candle and aromatherapy set
- Miniature waterfall
- Victorian clock
- Hand painted vases
Gifts for a Handy Woman
Some women love to build and work around the house. These are the wives and mothers who can mend anything and create something out of a piece of plywood and a handful of nails. She probably already has the tools she needs, so replace something with a higher quality or look for something to make her handiwork easier.
- Set of colorful tools
- Monogrammed electric screwdriver
- Work gloves in her favorite color
Women who love to cook are generally collectors of kitchen gadgets. Their heart will flutter over a new peeler or high-tech mixer. Find out what’s missing from her arsenal of cooking tools and surprise her with exactly what she wants.
- Apron with a favorite saying or sentiment
- Set of mugs with a mug tree
- Popcorn set
- Personalized canisters
- Decorative trivets
- Decorative tea box, teapot, cups, and saucers
When selecting a gift for a mother, wife or grandmother, consider her personal taste and sensibilities. The homebody woman will appreciate kitchen gifts, tools or decorative items for the home. Personalized items and jewelry will remind her how much she’s loved and valued.
Leave a Reply