This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Last week, I was chatting with some friends about the things that make our days run more smoothly and I decided that it would be nice if I put together a little roundup of the best tools & tips for making our house cleaning, our mornings better & our cooking easier. Thanks to Shark & Ninja for sending me the products for this post!
5 best KITCHEN TOOLS:
1. The Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ System with Auto-Spiralizer™ features a smart and powerful base that transforms into four high-performance appliances. Intelli-Sense Technology delivers optimal results every time—all at the tap of a touchscreen.
2. The Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™ is four appliances built into one: a slow cooker; a stove top for searing and sautéing; a steamer; and an oven for baking. Auto-iQ allows consumers to choose from more than 80 pre-programmed recipes – just add ingredients, select a recipe from the included cookbook, and let Auto-iQ handle the rest.
3. The Ninja Chef™ Blender is the ultimate culinary companion, featuring precise manual controls as well as smart, chef-designed pre-set programs. Ninja Chef can even blend hot ingredients for soups and other hot dishes. I love to make smoothies with it, but we also love to make hummus, dip & more.
4. Ninja® Precision Processor™ with Auto-Spiralizer™ powers through tough ingredients with its unique stacked blade design. Its dough blade makes up to one pound of dough, while its auto-spiralizer easily transforms ordinary fruits and vegetables into fun noodle styles. Its stainless steel chopping blade mixes, chops, purees and more.
5. Ninja® Coffee Brewer with Auto-iQ® One-Touch Intelligence and Thermal Flavor Extraction® Technology unlocks your coffee’s full flavor potential.
4 best KITCHEN COOKING HACKS:
1. If you find that your onions are getting brown while you are sautéing them, just toss in an ice cube. It will cool the pan faster, evaporate quickly & allow you to continue cooking.
2. If you want to make meatloaf, but don’t have time to cook it for an hour or more, just divide the meat and put it into a muffin tin. Bake at 450 for 15 minutes & your meatloaf will be ready.
3. Make ice cubes out of your coffee so when you make your iced coffee (or if your coffee is just a bit too hot), you can have ice cubes that won’t water down your coffee.
4. Do you want to make banana bread, but your banana aren’t ripe enough? Place the bananas (NOT peeled) onto a parchment-lined plate. Put it into the microwave for a few minutes to ripen them quickly. You’ll know they are ready when the peels blacken.
5. HOUSE TOOLS TO MAKE CLEANING EASIER & QUICKER:
1. Shark ION ROBOT™ 750 Connected Robotic Vacuum combines the ease of a robot with the performance of a Shark, making it a convenient solution for automatic everyday upkeep. Wi-Fi connectivity and an optional easy-to-use mobile app with voice control through the Shark® skill for Amazon Alexa allow consumers to program and monitor the robot from anywhere as it cleans, docks and recharges, automatically. To download the app, search “SharkClean” in the App Store.
2- I want to add the Shark ION ROBOT™ 750 Connected Robotic Vacuum again here, because I like to have one on each floor of our house.
3- The Shark® IONFlex™ 2X DuoClean™ Cordless Ultra-Light Vacuum is a free-standing cord-free that can live anywhere, so you get hassle-free runtime with the advanced cleaning power of DuoClean™ technology.
4- Shark® APEX™ DuoClean™ Powered Lift-Away® brings DuoClean to our top of the line uprights, delivering Shark’s ultimate multi-floor, pet and allergen cleaning experience. Available in a full-size or compact upright.
5- The Shark® Steam Mop effortlessly cleans sealed hard floors with the power of steam, cutting through grease and grime while keeping floors clear of unwanted film and residue.
4 best HOUSE CLEANING HACKS:
- Wash Toys in Laundry Bag
Everyone knows toys can get pretty grimy. Throw them into a mesh bag and into the washer and they’ll come out all clean.
2. Use Pillowcases on Fans
If you want to give your fans a quick clean without the mess, cover them with pillowcases and wipe.
3. Wipe baseboards with a dryer sheet:
4. Use a tennis ball inside of the house.
I hope that was helpful!