I have found some great apps to use everyday to make money. (Well- they save money and they earn money- so a win-win!)
I used to work full time, as a teacher. I miss it, honestly, but I love being home with our kids, so that makes it all worth it! Now, I work part time as a play therapist (and a blogger) and working part-time has been perfect for us. With that being said, working from home may not work for everyone. Many people don’t have the time for a part-time work from home job, but still want a little spending money (or pre-school money, as I call it!)
Today’s post comes from Alaina of Telecommuting Moms….
“There are many ways stay-at-home moms can learn to make money on the side without taking on the commitment of a job. Money making apps offer one solution. Many of you are probably aware of apps that can be used to help you save money by finding the best shopping deals or offering electronic coupons but did you know that there are apps that can make money for you as well? Here are some of my top picks for money making apps.
- Field Agent– This app uses agents to complete simple tasks while on the go. Agents find tasks based on their location, complete them, and get paid. Tasks may include taking photos of in-store products, scanning barcodes of items, gathering in-store video, verifying prices of a product, or completing field surveys. Tasks must usually be completed within two hours of accepting so check for tasks when heading out to run errands.
- Easy Shift– This app is similar to Field Agent and pays agents for completing tasks such as taking photos or recording the price of a product. Complete few of the lower paying tasks to be promoted and have access to higher paying assignments.
- ScreenPay pays smartphone users for using their phone. Your smartphone lock screen receives ads and offers based on topics you choose of interest. You can choose to ignore the ads or unlock your screen and view the promotion. Get paid $3 a month through Paypal.
- Gigwalk connects users with businesses willing to pay for completed gigs. Some need to be completed while out at different locations while others like testing apps can be done from home.
- Shopkick earns shoppers cash by offering kickbucks when consumers enter certain stores. More kickbucks can be earned for buying certain items or scanning barcodes while in the store. This app pays in points redeemable for a wide variety of gift cards that you can use for holiday shopping.
- Ibotta works similar to an electronic version of rebates. Take pictures of your receipts showing purchases of qualified items. Find items through the app that are offering rebates, purchase the items, scan the barcode, and take a picture of the receipt.
MORE POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Alaina is a married mother of four living in Denver. After leaving the workforce in 2000 to stay home with her first child, Alaina discovered that finding a job online required a lot of research to avoid the numerous work-at-home scams. In 2009 she founded Telecommuting Moms, a site dedicated to helping moms find legitimate work from home. For other ways to earn income from home, visit Telecommuting Mommies.