I love these ideas to Count Down to Christmas Day!
Christmas is so close and these Countdown to Christmas Calendars will make the days even more exciting! It might even spark a new Christmas Tradition.
Our kids have so much fun counting down the days until Christmas! We’ve done Santa Clocks, Santa Hat Cotton Balls, traditional calendars, paper trails & more.
20 ideas for Counting down to Christmas day:
1. Use these Christmas Countdown Conversation Starters at the dinner table each night to have meaningful & fun conversations with your family!
2. Fill up Santa’s beard as you countdown to Christmas!
3. Enjoy some sweet treats with this angel and candy calendar.
4. Hide the star as you countdown to Christmas with your kids
5. Countdown with a special countdown for your family!
6. Have fun with a toy advent calendar.
7. Recycle toilet paper rolls for a unique and cute countdown.
8. Use drawstring bags to hold little goodies for your kids as you near Christmas.
9. Focus on serving others this season with this DIY 24 days of acts of service
10. Cut up PVC Pipe to make a tree-shaped calendar.
11. If you have a chalkboard, add the countdown on it!
12. Use a Cricut to add cute touches of decor to plain bags.
13. Involve learning and a healthy snack with this countdown.
14. This is a great cost effective idea using lunch bags
15. This rustic chalkboard is perfect for a super simple countdown.
16. This is a great non toy and non-candy idea for a countdown!
17. For a simple countdown, print off this Grinch printable.
18. Color a picture a day or try this cute Christmas coloring book!
19. If you love to craft, you will love this adorable Christmas calendar.
20. Make a magnetic countdown using a cookie sheet.
What Christmas countdown will your family do?
Check out this BE GRATEFUL Calendar as a way to remember to be humble & grateful this season:
Grab Our One-on-One Time Calendar
I'd love to send you 30 days of One-on-One time Ideas for you & your child!
Please enter your info below & I'll send it to your email inbox. 🙂