This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Last week, I hosted a Linky Party, where bloggers from around the world add their favorite links to my blog. There were several great posts, but our favorite link was the stocking ideas from Mums Make Lists. I love finding new ideas, especially DIY ideas. This pin had a lot of those! 🙂
Here is a sneak peek of the top ten stocking stuffers on the list:
10 DIY stocking stuffers…
- Sparkly homemade play dough in confectioners bag or jar with ribbon
- Decorate a doll kit – print out doll pictures on card & pack up scraps of fabric, ribbon, yarn & pretty paper plus a little stick of glue in a decorated jar
- Note pads made from scrap paper, old wrapping paper & ribbon
- Glitter – mix up different colors in an old spice jar & decorate the jar
- Googly eyes (I think the self-adhesive ones work better)
- Crayons – put 5 or 6 really small ones in a little decorate tin they can carry around with them
- Jacks or five stones
- A DIY Joke book – written by YOU.
More Christmas posts you might like:
- Stocking Stuffers You’re kids will LOVE
- Meaningful Gifts for YOUR parents
- The Four Christmas Gift Rule… with a twist!
- The Elf’s Excuses… 25 reasons why the Elf on the Shelf forgot to move
Here are some other ideas that bloggers came to share…