This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Peanut Butter & Cocoa Pie is the most delicious and refreshing dessert!
This is a family favorite and everyone that tries it loves it! Thanks to Post for sponsoring this post & recipe.
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, using Post Peanut Butter & Cocoa Pebbles Cereal, is absolutely delicious! It is a chocolate and peanut butter recipe that is as refreshing as it is sweet. Everyone loves it and asks for it constantly.
Post just came out with their Peanut Butter And Cocoa Pebbles and it is SO good and perfect for recipes like this PB & Cocoa pie. This new crispy rice cereal combines the tastes of real peanut butter with real cocoa… an all-time favorite combo.
The recipe is super simple to make and doesn’t take long at all. It uses the Post Peanut Butter & Cocoa Pebbles Cereal as the crust, to give it a crunchy chocolate-peanut buttery taste with every bite… you’re family will be asking for more… or calling out “Yabba Dabba Doo!”
Peanut Butter & Cocoa Pie
This pie is so good! Oh! Before you begin, be sure to preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
Chocolate P.B. Pie Ingredients
Crust: 1 cup Post Pebbles Peanut Butter & Cocoa Cereal, 8 whole chocolate sandwich cookies, 4 Tablespoons of butter (melted)
Filling: 1 cup peanut butter, an 8-ounce container of whipped topping (thawed), one 8-oz. package of softened cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar.
Peanut Butter & Cocoa Pie Instructions
Take the cookies & the Post Pebbles Peanut Butter and Cocoa Cereal and combine them. Crush them to fine crumbs (you can do this in a zipped baggie or a food processor).
Combine with the melted butter and press into a pie pan (I use a fork to make it easier)
Bake the crust for eight minutes.
When it is finished baking, allow cooling.
In the meantime, combine the filling ingredients in a bowl (peanut butter, whipped topping, cream cheese and powdered sugar) and beat with a mixer for two minutes, until well-combined.
Smooth the peanut butter mixture over the pie crust and refrigerator (a minimum of one hour).
If you’d rather it be more like ice cream, you can place it in the freezer and allow it to freeze.
Both are delicious!
Peanut Butter & Cocoa Pie
- 1 cup Post Pebbles Peanut Butter & Cocoa Cereal
- 8 whole chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8- ounce container of whipped topping thawed
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Take the cookies and the Post Pebbles Peanut Butter & Cocoa cereal and combine them. Crush them to fine crumbs (you can do this in a zipped baggie or a food processor)
- Melt the butter and pour it over the cookies and cereal. Combine them. Take a fork and press it into a non-greased pie pan.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
- When the crust is done, take it out of the oven and allow it to cool in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, work on the filling.
- Combine Cream cheese, Peanut Butter, sugar and whipped topping in a bowl. Beat for two minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- When the crust has cooled, pour the filling over the crust and smooth it over. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Pour the filling into the crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Chill for at least an hour before serving.