I have a wonderful friend, Samantha Stoebling, and she is so crafty (among her many talents)! She helps to inspire me with her DIY projects that she makes in between her job as a teacher and her days home-schooling her daughters. Every time that I visit her house, she has something new that she has made and each one is more beautiful than the last! (By the way, she is the type that will welcome you even if you come at the craziest time of the day… and we have been known to just do “the pop-in” at her house when we are close by!)
Today I want to share her DIY Ornament Wreath ~ it is so beautiful (By the way, these pictures are of HER wreath, not mine)
Here are the materials that you need to make Samantha’s Ornament Wreath:
- One Green Styrofoam Wreath
Two Packages of their assorted sizes of Christmas Ornaments:
- Hot Glue Gun (any glue gun will do)
Ribbon ~ Whatever kind you like
It is really easy to make. You just start glueing!
- Start on the inner circle. Line it with your ornaments
- Start with your larger ones first.
- Next, line the middle of the wreath
- Last, line the outside of the wreath.
- Make sure that you are gluing each and every one!
- Now just look for “green spots” left in your wreath and glue the little ones in there.
Add a ribbon and you have just made yourself a gorgeous wreath!
PLUS~ right now you can take 50% off of a regularly priced item at Jo-Ann with this coupon:
You can even use it online.
I have been posting so many easy DIY gift ideas and this is just another one to add to the collection! It is easy and it makes a wonderful gift! I’m sure that anyone would love it! Thanks to Samantha S. for sharing her beautiful wreath with me! I can’t wait to make these for myself and for gifts for family/friends.
No off to print your 50% off coupon and start crafting your own great creations!