This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Guest post by: Stephanie B., from The Beautiful Mommy Blog.
5 Awesome Things About Being a Mommy to a Toddler:
Over at the Beautiful Mommy Blog, we talked about some awesome things about being a toddler.
Now let’s talk about why it’s awesome to be a mommy to a toddler!
- The first is you get to be a kid again. I mean, who doesn’t love playing with Play-Doh, or colouring, or pretending to look for buried treasure!?! Having a toddler means you get to do that all over again! I absolutely love colouring, and so I can do it without feeling any embarrassment!
- Christmas. Could you get any more excited for Santa, and his visit? The milk and cookies go out again, and you can’t wait for Christmas morning to see what he brought. Or, is that just me?? Probably just me…
- You can eat hot dogs, and it’s acceptable. No more drunken street meat for me! I get to eat it for dinner!
- You can watch Saturday morning cartoons again, without feeling silly. And you know you do. You’re just as riveted on what is going to happen to Sponge Bob, and Patrick, as your toddler. Don’t lie…
- Lastly, you get to hear “I love you Mommy”. You know your baby loves you. They need you, and depend on you. You can see it in their eyes. But, there is just something magical to hear your 2 year old say “I love you too, Mommy”, and give you a hug and kiss. It is my favourite part of being a mommy to a toddler.
That is my list as to way it’s awesome being a mommy to a toddler. What would you include?
Visit https://blog.beautifulmommyclub.com! And visit Stephanie …