This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
LAST MINUTE GIFT GUIDE FOR HOSTS… When you go to Christmas parties and cookie exchanges, it is always nice to bring a gift for your host. I wanted to share ten gifts for your hosts and friends.
1. DIY Summer Cooler – Fill a glass pitcher with lemons, then attach a wooden spoon and a stylish dish towel to the handle — the makings for lemonade. Include a simple recipe that doubles as a gift tag.
4. Thankful for Sweet Friends like you – cookies in a mason jar.
5. Slippers – you can’t go wrong with slippers…
6. A great throw blanket with a note that says “To keep you cozy this Christmas.”
7. A great picture frame filled with a moment that the two of you shared, or with your favorite quote:
9. A plant. You really can’t go wrong with a plant. It lasts a long time, it is a sweet gift and it is (usually) pretty easy to maintain if you get the right one.
10. Chex Party Mix –
it mixes well with any occasion with bold variety, great taste, and most recipes are ready to eat in just 15 minutes, so it is perfect if you need a last minute gift! There’s always a new sweet or savory mix to try (something for everyone). I use Ziploc bags and containers for mess free mixing and carrying! (Tip: Look at Public for Extra Savings and to find ingredients that you need to make your recipes. Get your Coupons for a free Ziploc brand bag/container and $1 off 2 Chex cereals, too. Print your #mixexchangelove coupon here.)
DO YOU WANT TO WIN $10? VISIT THIS LINK AND TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCT!