This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I love to share my favorite gifts every year! This year, I’ve picked some AMAZING toys & gifts for your kids… and for you!
Thank you to all of the amazing companies for working with us to share these with you. We were so excited to be gifted each of these gifts to share with you today! Many of these links contain affiliate links.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2019
Holidays are a great time to give and thankfully, we have been blessed with so many opportunities to give. Between the Angel Tree at our Church, the Happy Birthday Jesus party that my friend hosts (where we gather toys and then my friend takes them to families in need), and many local schools, I’ve been able to share many of these gifts.
These are our top picks… my favorite things. I’m glad that I have the opportunity to share them with you today.
- Drop Squad – Spice up family game night with Drop Squad – a new, giant board game that combines strategic planning and implementation, eye-hand coordination, reading, building, and – of course – lots of laughs!
- Drawing books from Woo! Jr. – these drawing and activity books are great because they break drawing down into easy to follow instructions (and they provide hours of screen-free entertainment!!) My daughter loves the Unicorn Coloring Book and my sons love the Animal Drawing Book for Kids
- Carpool Karaoke – my kids LOVE this show, now they love the game!
- HyperStrike Bow – this ultimate bow and arrow set is perfect for either one-on-one or team-based fun and fast-paced competition
- Zax – this foam ax lets your kids take part in the new ax-throwing craze, but safely!
- KlikBots and StikBots – these action figures are perfect for creating fun, stop-animation videos!
- Adventure Books – these hardcover blank journals are perfect for your creative, artistic kids that let you highlight your child’s artwork with plenty of space for a vivid imagination!
- Wish Me Zoonicorn– you can make your own wish whenever you want. Just kiss your pet’s nose to light up their bow, make your wish, blow on the bow to make the light go out, and wait to see if your wish comes true!
- Little Tikes First Racers RC Truck – this easy-to-steer remote control truck gives little ones the power to control the truck forward, backward, left and right.
- Little Tikes Easy Score Basketball Arcade – Before you know it, your future NBA Star will be shooting hoops at the court in no time! This hoop easily fits in most indoor living spaces or your child’s bedroom. Help encourage children in active play and develop hand-eye coordination.
- Little Lady Nail Polish – my daughter LOVES these nail polishes! They have great holiday colors and the best part is, they’re scented!
- Raddish Kids Subscription Box – each month a newly themed kid arrives at your door intriguing your kids into the kitchen with enticing recipes. Get them excited to cook delicious, healthy food!
- Antsy Pants Unicorn Build Kit – my daughter LOVES this Unicorn fort! It comes with everything you need to build your very own unicorn to play in!
- Little Tikes Teeter Time Ball Pit – Your little one will have a blast with rocking back and forth action or just lounging out and relaxing in this ball pit!
- Little Tikes Hopper Ball – your kids will love bouncing around the house or the yard on this fun toy! I remember these from elementary school gym class… I might have to give it a try too 🙂
- Magic Painting World-Fairy Garden: Become a magical artist with Tiger Tribe’s Magical Painting World. Fill your magic paintbrush with water and reveal the gorgeous illustrations brought to life with every brush-stroke!
- Modarri Turbo Monster Trucks – these are super fun and allow for endless hours of fun! Create and re-create your monster trucks over and over again!
- Top Secret Missions Detective Set Do you have what it takes to become a top secret agent? Time to report for detective duty with Tiger Tribe’s Top Secret Missions – an intriguing and mind-bending activity set. Junior agents are first required to go through basic training – learning the essentials of observation, investigation, lateral thinking, code cracking and fingerprint analysis. Then you are ready for your missions!
- 3D Coloring Set – Sci Fi Fun: Take your coloring to the next dimension with Tiger Tribe’s brand new 3D Coloring Set – Sci-Fi Fun! This super cool set allows you to create awesome optical illusions. Simply color in (using the warm/cool principle*), pop your special 3D glasses on and watch your artwork pop off the page!
- How to Draw-Wild Kingdom: Follow the simple step-by-step instructions and you’ll be creating wonderful artwork in no time. Each set contains: How to Draw book, Color pencils, 50 page sketch-pad and Pencil sharpener and eraser.
- Unicorn Magic Coloring Set: This beautifully illustrated coloring set is jam-packed with activities, colored markers and stickers.
- Roly Poly Koala: . Ideal for babies learning to crawl, Koala’s wobbling action entices little ones to reach out and push. The repetitive action improves hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, all the while helping to develop an understanding of cause and effect Koala’s ears offer a great grip point for small hands.
Shooting Hoops: Pit yourself against friends and family or practice your solo skills, these sets are super fun and super portable.
Bath Crayons: These vibrantly colored bath crayons are the perfect size for little hands and made specifically for use on smooth wet surfaces like bathroom tiles and bathtubs. But don’t worry — they are also super easy to clean, simply washing off with a damp cloth.
- Big Life Journals– these are GREAT for teaching your kids to be introspective and build their self-confidence! Check out the two different versions below (based on your child’s age). Use the discount code “GiftGuide” for 10% off your entire order!
- Teen Journal (ages 11+) – The Big Life Journal – Teen Edition teaches tweens and teens they have the power to decide who they are… and take charge of who they’re becoming! This guided growth mindset journal helps them find their voice in a world that is endlessly telling them what to do, be, and think. It gives them the tools they need to build confidence… the deep down, know-who-you-are confidence.
Kids Journal (ages 7-10) -Big Life Journal helps children develop strong Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) and growth mindset skills through inspiring stories, colorful illustrations, and engaging guided activities. In this illustrated journal,
children discover: how to believe in themselves, how to face challenges with confidence, mistakes are opportunities to grow, they can achieve anything when they’re persistent.
- Elf Pets – Give your Elf on the Shelf his very own pet! The set includes a beautifully illustrated storybook, Arctic Fox cub plush, snow globe with glow-in-the-dark feature and official adoption certificate.