I love to share my favorite gifts every year! This year, I’ve picked some AMAZING toys & gifts for your kids… and for you!
Thank you to all of the amazing companies for working with us to share these with you. We were so excited to be gifted each of these gifts to share with you today! Many of these links contain affiliate links.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2019
Holidays are a great time to give and thankfully, we have been blessed with so many opportunities to give. Between the Angel Tree at our Church, the Happy Birthday Jesus party that my friend hosts (where we gather toys and then my friend takes them to families in need), and many local schools, I’ve been able to share many of these gifts.
These are our top picks… my favorite things. I’m glad that I have the opportunity to share them with you today.
- Drop Squad – Spice up family game night with Drop Squad – a new, giant board game that combines strategic planning and implementation, eye-hand coordination, reading, building, and – of course – lots of laughs!
- Drawing books from Woo! Jr. – these drawing and activity books are great because they break drawing down into easy to follow instructions (and they provide hours of screen-free entertainment!!) My daughter loves the Unicorn Coloring Book and my sons love the Animal Drawing Book for Kids
- Carpool Karaoke – my kids LOVE this show, now they love the game!
- HyperStrike Bow – this ultimate bow and arrow set is perfect for either one-on-one or team-based fun and fast-paced competition
- Zax – this foam ax lets your kids take part in the new ax-throwing craze, but safely!
- KlikBots and StikBots – these action figures are perfect for creating fun, stop-animation videos!
- Adventure Books – these hardcover blank journals are perfect for your creative, artistic kids that let you highlight your child’s artwork with plenty of space for a vivid imagination!
- Wish Me Zoonicorn– you can make your own wish whenever you want. Just kiss your pet’s nose to light up their bow, make your wish, blow on the bow to make the light go out, and wait to see if your wish comes true!
- Little Tikes First Racers RC Truck – this easy-to-steer remote control truck gives little ones the power to control the truck forward, backward, left and right.
- Little Tikes Easy Score Basketball Arcade – Before you know it, your future NBA Star will be shooting hoops at the court in no time! This hoop easily fits in most indoor living spaces or your child’s bedroom. Help encourage children in active play and develop hand-eye coordination.
- Antsy Pants Unicorn Build Kit – my daughter LOVES this Unicorn fort! It comes with everything you need to build your very own unicorn to play in!
- Little Tikes Teeter Time Ball Pit – Your little one will have a blast with rocking back and forth action or just lounging out and relaxing in this ball pit!
- Little Tikes Hopper Ball – your kids will love bouncing around the house or the yard on this fun toy! I remember these from elementary school gym class… I might have to give it a try too 🙂
- Big Life Journals– these are GREAT for teaching your kids to be introspective and build their self-confidence! Check out the two different versions below (based on your child’s age). Use the discount code “GiftGuide” for 10% off your entire order!
- Teen Journal (ages 11+) – The Big Life Journal – Teen Edition teaches tweens and teens they have the power to decide who they are… and take charge of who they’re becoming! This guided growth mindset journal helps them find their voice in a world that is endlessly telling them what to do, be, and think. It gives them the tools they need to build confidence… the deep down, know-who-you-are confidence.
Kids Journal (ages 7-10) -Big Life Journal helps children develop strong Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) and growth mindset skills through inspiring stories, colorful illustrations, and engaging guided activities. In this illustrated journal,
children discover: how to believe in themselves, how to face challenges with confidence, mistakes are opportunities to grow, they can achieve anything when they’re persistent.