This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Gladiator® GarageWorks. All opinions are 100% mine.
When we were thinking about what we wanted to get our eight year old (athletic) son for his birthday, my husband told me “I always wanted a locker when I was growing up. It refected who I was – what team I liked and what I was into. I could make it personalized to my likes. I could keep my favorite things in it. It would have been just mine.”
That was all that it took for us to decide to get our son a locker to keep in his bedroom It was going to be used for his sports things (trophies, football picture, cleats, football, etc…) Its really perfect for him, because it will keep his little brothers and sister from getting his sports equipment!
The Penn State lockers are from Gladiator® GarageWorks! They are awesome! I am ordering one for my husband, too (surprise!) My husband can have his own PrimeTime™ Lockers to keep in the garage.
It comes in a box like this…
A few details: The locker has a three-digit combination lock for added security and a hassle-free, lifetime limited warranty, so they can keep anything special in there (trophys that they won when my husband was coaching our son’s team, etc…) It is really the perfect gift for my athletes. Its also easy to set up!
Gladiator GarageWorks is the leader in garage organization and storage systems, and offers a solution that reflects individual personality and lifestyle.
- Fans can organize their gear and show support for their home team with PrimeTime Lockers, available in 15 collegiate themes with more to come!
- A recent survey conducted by Braun Research on behalf of Gladiator GarageWorks shows that more than 75% of fans take steps to show off their team pride. This includes displaying memorabilia and decorating their home or garage.
- PrimeTime Lockers are the perfect gift for the athlete or sports fan in your life! In the midst of the holiday season, Gladiator GarageWorks has an exclusive offer on these new storage systems.
Ps- if you Visit Gladiator® GarageWorks/superfans and enter PRIME50 you will receive a special BOGO 50% until 12/31 (buy one get one 50% off).
OFFER: 20% off and free shipping on all available Primetime lockers
TO REDEEM: Enter code upon checkout on https://www.gladiatorgarageworks.com/superfan
VALID: 12/3 – 1/31/15
A few ideas of what to put in the locker when you give it as a gift:
- Science Experiment Books
- Sweatshirt or jacket
- Those high socks that are so popular right now
- A new football, soccer ball or whatever your child is into…
- A new Panthers Jersey (our son loves the Panthers, even though we are Steeler fans!)
- Book about sports – (perfect for his locker!)
- New tennis shoes (he loves to get new shoes)
- A gift card to pick out a few new shirts.
- A hand-written certificate to go bowling with his dad or myself. So far, PrimeTime lockers are available with the following schools, with more available in the future:
- Penn State
- Texas A&M
- University of Arkansas
- University of Oklahoma
- University of South Carolina
- Auburn University
- University of Georgia
- University of Kentucky
- University of Alabama
- Notre Dame
- Michigan State UniversityWhich one would you buy?
I hope that these ideas were helpful! You can find more on the lockers here: Gladiator® GarageWorks Facebook page