This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I’m excited to partner with SeaPak to bring you an awesome giveaway for free SeaPak products for a full year… (see the bottom of the post for info about it!). In the meantime, check out these 5 easy shrimp recipes.
My family loves shrimp, so I wanted to share five QUICK easy shrimp recipes… I think you are going to love them!
Lets get started…
1- SHRIMP PO-BOY SANDWICH:
This recipe is so easy!
Start out with SeaPak Jumbo Shrimp, Sub Rolls, Provolone Cheese (optional), lettuce, onion, tomatoes, mayo (we put 2 cloves of crushed garlic & basil in our mayo)
Spread the mayo mixture on the bread.
Layer it with your toppings and COOKED Jumbo Shrimp (remove the tail)
Put it together, add some of your mayo dipping sauce and enjoy!
MEAL 2: SHRIMP TACOS:
INGREDIENTS: Seapak Jumbo Shrimp, Sweet Chili Sauce, Tortilla Shells, Diced Tomatoes, Cole Slaw, Onions
Cook the shrimp, remove the tail and then cut up the shrimp into small pieces.
Lay it on your tortilla shell…
Layer with cole slaw & onions
Add diced tomatoes
Add chili sauce
4. LIME & BASIL SHRIMP.
BASIL & LIME SHRIMP with Coconut milk :
2 T coconut oil
1 onion (minced)
4 cloves garlic (minced)
2 lb. large shrimp (peel & devein it)
2 T. coconut milk
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
2 T chopped basil (fresh)
Grind the rind from lime and put that into a bowl and set it aside. Cut the lime in half & squeeze the juice into a separate bowl. Melt the oil in a skillet over med. heat. Add the onion & garlic. Cook this for 8 minutes – continue to str it!
Add shrimp and sauté this for two minutes.
Add lime rind, lime juice, salt, pepper, coconut milk.
Cook 2 minutes (the shrimp turns pink at around 2 minutes)
Take it off of the heat and add the basil.
5. Garlic Shrimp with Tomatoes and Linguine
- 12 oz uncooked whole grain linguine
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, toss tomatoes with 1 tablespoon oil, ¼ teaspoon salt and red pepper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes or until tomatoes burst.
- Melt butter in a large skillet with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Sprinkle shrimp with ¼ teaspoon salt; saute shrimp and garlic 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Toss shrimp with tomato mixture.
- Divide pasta evenly among 6 shallow bowls.
- Top with shrimp and tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.Thanks, to e-meals, for sharing this great recipe with Your Modern Family readers!
Do you want to win SeaPak products for a year (26 FREE SeaPak products?!) – Enter here!