The game is coming up! My husband has been counting down the days (literally) until March Madness is on TV, so I promised him that we would have some friends over and make some of our favorite recipes!
When Cobblestone Bread Co contacted me about sharing some of their recipes, I was on board because our favorite one comes right from their website already (it is their cranberry turkey salad). I actually found it on their Pinterest page (well- my husband spotted it on their Pinterest page while I was browsing through recipes.)
- You want to start by taking a little baking dish and putting deli meat in it, enough for one sandwich (or as many as you need)
- In your baking dish, you will layer: Pastrami, Pepperoni and Ham
- Now crack an egg overtop of the whole thing and mix it around (sort of like a scrambled egg – you could scramble it first, but then you would have an extra dish to clean).
- Put it into the oven and bake it for 10 minutes.
While that is cooking…
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- Take a slice of bread and spread butter on it.
- THEN toast it.
- I know that this is unconventional, but this is my favorite way to eat toasted buttered bread because it keeps the butter area soft and the other areas crunchy.
- When everything is done, put the meat on the sandwich.
- Layer it with lettuce, tomato and any other veggies.
That’s it! This sandwich is SO good! Everyone will certainly love it. To serve it for a party, I would just cut it into little bite-size pieces and put a toothpick into the center.
I also make grilled cheese in case someone doesn’t want to eat meat. I do the same thing with the grilled cheese- cut it into small bite-size pieces and put a toothpick into the center.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cobblestone Bread Company via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.