This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The game is coming up! My husband has been counting down the days (literally) until March Madness is on TV, so I promised him that we would have some friends over and make some of our favorite recipes!
When Cobblestone Bread Co contacted me about sharing some of their recipes, I was on board because our favorite one comes right from their website already (it is their cranberry turkey salad). I actually found it on their Pinterest page (well- my husband spotted it on their Pinterest page while I was browsing through recipes.)
- You want to start by taking a little baking dish and putting deli meat in it, enough for one sandwich (or as many as you need)
- In your baking dish, you will layer: Pastrami, Pepperoni and Ham
- Now crack an egg overtop of the whole thing and mix it around (sort of like a scrambled egg – you could scramble it first, but then you would have an extra dish to clean).
- Put it into the oven and bake it for 10 minutes.
While that is cooking…
- Take a slice of bread and spread butter on it.
- THEN toast it.
- I know that this is unconventional, but this is my favorite way to eat toasted buttered bread because it keeps the butter area soft and the other areas crunchy.
- When everything is done, put the meat on the sandwich.
- Layer it with lettuce, tomato and any other veggies.
That’s it! This sandwich is SO good! Everyone will certainly love it. To serve it for a party, I would just cut it into little bite-size pieces and put a toothpick into the center.
I also make grilled cheese in case someone doesn’t want to eat meat. I do the same thing with the grilled cheese- cut it into small bite-size pieces and put a toothpick into the center.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cobblestone Bread Company via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.