With four sweet kids between the ages of 3 & 9, we are always on the go! These things that we keep in our car have saved us more than once, from having to go back home or run to the store for a last-minute “oh no!” trip.
We have a really big trunk in our car. To be honest, the reason that we didn’t get an SUV is because we needed more car space (so we went with a minivan that we found through Cars.com) It is so overwhelming looking for the right car, but Cars.com made it pretty simple (we also sold a car through them!) They offer millions of listings, reviews, comparisons, price tools & more.
I decided to write this post today after finding out about the Detroit Auto Show – where they take a fun spin on car reviews by giving the best backseat drivers of all the chance to review family cars: Kids! They send their little car experts onto the Detroit Auto Show floor to get the scoop on the best family cars at the show. They interview sales reps, journalists and spokespeople, all while being fed tech questions from the Cars.com experts through a hidden earpiece. They’ve captured reactions to how unbelievably car smart these kid interviewers are… you can watch it here (it’s adorably funny!) It is from Cars.com- they bring back the joy to car buying. Cars.com helps people rediscover what they loved about their car in the first place. 🙂
WATCH THE (FUNNY) VIDEO HERE!
In the meantime… think about keeping these things in your car:
2. batteries (for the flashlight)
3. Visor Tissues
4. paper towel – Just keep a roll in the glovebox (I usually add a roll when it is half-way gone, so it fits better) or Napkins
5. Phone charger
6. Adapter (this was the best investment we’ve made!)
8. hand sanitizer
9. Travel Wipes
10. diaper (if your kids are young)
11. Change of clothes
13. Jumper Cable or emergency roadside kit
14. Did I mention extra Clothes for the kids – kids make messes. They spill, they fall, they have accidents, they just get messy. 😉 (it needed to be in here twice… trust me!)
15. Electric Blanket (ok- the electric part is optional, but I say go for it!)
16. Extra shoes (keep cheap flip flops in the trunk)
BONUS… here are a few more….
18. Phone charger
19. Extra booster seat (we have needed this more than once, so we get the inflatable 20. bubblebum booster that takes up hardly any space)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cars.com. The opinions and text are all mine.