This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Here is what you need to get started:
- Cookie mix (you could use this recipe for healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies or you can just buy a bag like this and it is done for you)
- Brownie mix (we use this one)
- Oreos (I like these ones, but Mickey loves these ones!
- Optional: Chocolate syrupSteps to take:
- Make cookie dough
- Spread it into a pan (follow the directions on the box about spraying it or not with non-stick spray)
- Add your oreos in rows over the dough
- Do a thin layer of syrup. I’m not a big chocolate syrup girl, so I didn’t use too much, but Mickey would use like half of the bottle when he makes them!
- Add your prepared brownie mix over the oreos.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 30-40 minutes. Check the center to make sure that it is done (stick a toothpick in & see if it is set or not. If not, give it 5 more minutes and try again)
- Serve with ice cream & chocolate syrup. I love to eat it while it is still hot because then it gets melty & it is SO good!Enjoy!MORE SNACKS YOU MIGHT LIKE: