This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I know that with spring here and summer on its way, we want to be outside. The kids and I could spend hours and hours on our back porch… we stopped by the At Home Patio section and found some great buys. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of At Home for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Here are 5 ways to freshen your outdoor space:
- See your personality shine and give your space character, you can build over time and not rush into things! We finally bought a water-feature (water fountain) but we didn’t rush into it. I knew that I wanted one, but waited to find just the right one:
- Welcome small spaces – Even small outdoor spaces can feel spacious. It is just about using the right accents in the right places. I love to use white flowers in different places, because it seems to add a little texture, but not take up too much ‘eye space’ because it is white, so you notice it, but you don’t.
- We refresh our patio with new pillows on the front porch and new rugs and cushions on the back porch.
- Dine with family and friends – Outdoor Entertaining is one of my favorite things. Our family loves to eat outside, because it reminds me of eating on our porch when I was little. We have our back porch table and we use it for eating dinner almost every night in the spring & summer, under ceiling fans. Check out these Outdoor Decor Collections
- CLEAN! CLEAN with a pressure washer! It makes a HUGE difference! Clean the siding or brick every year.Remember if you make your outdoor space beautiful and you will spend more time outdoors…. and that’s good for everyone!