Today’s S’mores Dip looks delicious! Hi there, it’s Stefanie from Simple Acres sharing a summer recipe you with love! The warm weather is here and camping is a past time many of us enjoy. Summer is a time to create and cherish memories for me and my family. I find recipes always intertwine themselves into our memory making. My Homemade Chocolate Cookies with Toasted Smores Dip is a simple, yummy and enjoyably messy treat!
There is something so delicious about the gooy center of a perfectly golden toasted marshmallow! I remember as a kid making classic smores on family camping trips. It was always a challenge to get the marshmallow “just right”. I’m quite sure I have scorched my share of marshmallows. My Toasted Smore Dip is perfect for that camping adventure right in the wilderness of your back yard. No scorching here!
- Crushed Graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tbsp melted chocolate
- Ritz crackers
- Melted chocolate chips 1/2-1 bag depending on the amount you want (1 bag will make a little over 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers. )
- Graham cracker crumbles
- Melt chocolate chips in pan on low heat. This takes roughly 3-5 minutes. Stir regularly. It should have a smooth appearance such as pudding.
- Dip Ritz crackers in chocolate with tongs. Lay on wax paper. Sprinkle with graham crackers crumbles. Place in fridge for 30 minutes or until set.
3. Place marshmallows in skillet And place in oven at 350 degrees. I let mine bake for roughly 10 minutes or until the marshmallows are toasted to your liking.
4. Drizzle marshmallows with leftover melted chocolate and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbles.
5. When ready to serve bring cookies out promptly from fridge and serve with dip.
This dip is a fun, gooy and messy treat the whole family will enjoy! My kids were so excited to try it and it was an absolute hit!
Enjoy my friends! I encourage you to savor great food while you cherish the special moments with your loved ones this summer! If you enjoyed this you will love my Summer Peach Cobbler or even my Simple Cherry Cheesecake. Dovidenia. XO