My friend called me this recipe last week and told me to try her zucchini recipe. It was amazing! I had to share it with you & make a quick how-to video.
- zucchini, (slice them into quarters)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 t. driedBasil.
- 1/4 t. oregano
- 1/4- 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- Add all spices and cheese together in a bowl.
- Put the zucchini onto a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil on it.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture.
- Bake 18 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley