Jalapeno Peach Shrimp Skewers were wonderful! I can’t wait for you to try them!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- 1 tsp. brown sugar (not packed)
- 1 tsp. Pompeian White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. (about 20) raw large shrimp, peeled, tails removed, deveined
- 2 cups canned peach slices packed in juice, drained and blotted dry
- 2 tbsp. chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 tbsp. Pompeian Grapeseed Oil
1. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes to prevent burning. (You’ll need four.)
2. To make the sauce, place 1/2 cup drained peach slices in a small food processor or blender. Add all ingredients except shrimp and remaining peach slices. Puree until smooth. Transfer half of the sauce to a small bowl, and refrigerate until ready to serve (for dipping).
3. Bring grill to medium-high heat.
4. Evenly thread shrimp and remaining peach slices onto 4 skewers. Brush both sides with some of the remaining sauce. Grill until shrimp are cooked through, 1 – 2 minutes per side, brushing with remaining sauce as they cook.
5. Serve with the refrigerated sauce for dipping!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pompeian Olive Oil.