Once you organize your refrigerator, you’ll feel so much better. It will feel like a clean kitchen all over!
This post contains affiliate links to things that will help you get organized. 🙂
HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE ORGANIZING PRODUCTS & TIPS:
MY LATEST VIDEOS
What you need to do now:
- Line your clean shelves with saran wrap or press n seal. When sometime spills, you can just replace the wrap with a new clean sheet. (Thanks to The Virtuous Wife for this tip – here is how she did them. She used colorful wrap to show us how it works!)
- Write on leftovers like they did in Wellness News.
- You may want to invest in a turn table for the refrigerator, like Martha Stewart suggests.
- She also suggests using hanging shelves to keep those little containers organized (like the one under the milk and juice):
- Combine items and put them into smaller containers (soup into baggies, waffles out of the box and into freezer bags, etc…). I like to make a shelf or basket just for vegetables, one for meats, one for ice cream (yes, I have that much!), etc… Here is a great example (below) from BHG.
- Utilize the outside of the refrigerator. You could buy something like this to organize your spices on the side of the refrigerator, too!
If you are ready to move on to other parts of your kitchen, you can move onto Day two… CABINETS & DRAWERS IN 5 EASY STEPS
Or if you are ready to tackle the house, check out my book: Freed from Clutter (all of my organizing tips in one easy-to-download book)
Happy Organizing! Share your “after” pictures with me on Instagram by using the hashtag #yourmodernfamily